• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Island Empire, Part III, The Lich's Curse

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon 30 of 62HP AC 17

OOC - Was that 31 point of damage or a 31 to hit (from the wolf-rider). Ouch!!

IC - Seeing his dagger barely penetrate the wolf rider's armor and remembering the last fight they were in where try as he might he could not damage the creature,Radoon will chose another target. # 6 is the closest so he will turn and launch a barrage of daggers. The first proves to be a great shot right into a chink in the armor under his arm. The second is also a hit very near his neck. The second volley are wide right with one being one of the worst throws of Radoon's life.

shocking dagger to hit (1d20 15=34)

crit check (1d20 15=30)

damage (1d4 6=7)

electrical damage (1d6=5)

=24

regular dagger to hit (1d20 14=34)

crit check (1d20 14=16)

damage (1d4 6=9)

to hit (1d20 9=10, 1d20 9=12)

natural 1 - uh oh - have fun Scott!

total damage on #6 is 33

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Sorry, but that 31 was damage. You did see the healing from the scribe right?

OOC: I'm already making plans for that errant dagger. <rubs hands together with glee>

mleibrock

First Post
Scotley said:
OOC: Sorry, but that 31 was damage. You did see the healing from the scribe right?

OOC: I'm already making plans for that errant dagger. <rubs hands together with glee>

I did see the healing, I would have been near death otherwise. I didn't know htat guys was throwing daggers. Did I miss that in the description?

Scotley

Hero
mleibrock said:
I did see the healing, I would have been near death otherwise. I didn't know htat guys was throwing daggers. Did I miss that in the description?

OOC: My comment was in reference to the dagger Radoon threw when he rolled the natural one. ;)

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
H'Roosh (AC:21; HP 23)

H'Roosh steps up beside the window, achieving a flanking position against the flail wielding Barghest. As he moves he unleashes a round kick to the creatures thigh, connecting solidly but doing little damage due to it's native toughness.

[sblock=Combat Rolls]To Hit: 1d20+14=27 (Includes the +2 from scribes knowledge I didn't put in the original roll)
Damage: 2d6+4=8 [/sblock]

mleibrock

First Post
Radoon

Scotley said:
OOC: My comment was in reference to the dagger Radoon threw when he rolled the natural one. ;)

Sorry for the confusion. I knew your comment was referring to the crappy roll but was wondering what the guy on the wold hit me with at such a distance.

Remove ads