isometric paper roll for 3D dungeons on Kickstarter!

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
This looks like a very cool idea. I've got a multi-level dungeon coming up that could really
benefit from this!

fc5c439cd182ed727a7f6601e2ccb582_original.jpg

Kickstarter: http://kck.st/2eHLk5d

You know you can print your own? Images are available for free online. If you need big rolls any place with large formatting printers can do it for you. Maybe this is cheaper?

Funny, I always think Kickstarters for development of something new and original. Not for things you can already get at hundreds of other places.

robus

Lowcountry Low Roller
Supporter
You know you can print your own? Images are available for free online. If you need big rolls any place with large formatting printers can do it for you. Maybe this is cheaper?

Funny, I always think Kickstarters for development of something new and original. Not for things you can already get at hundreds of other places.

If you'd bothered to click the link you'd see the rolls are 30" wide and very reasonably priced. They're also scaled to accommodate minis. Pretty convenient.

I did follow the link. And I was surprised at the prices. But again, it's easy to source this through dozens or hundred of other places. I suspect at similar prices. It's printed graph paper, nothing new or original. Not my concept of a Kickstarter. (You do know YouTube was envisioned as a dating site, and that's nothing like what it is now.)

But, if it serves you well, great.

cmad1977

Hero
If I could draw stick figures with evenly proportioned arms and legs then this would be neat for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Henry

Autoexreginated
Cool as this is I have a hard enough time drawing flat dungeons on regular grids, much less trying to draw isometrically. Neat, just appeals to a smaller crowd than "all DMs".

Remove ads