ISRP Setting

Bari

First Post
Well, okay. *pats phone* Testing... is this on? Ahem!
Lately we have all being reading many posts about how the community slowed down and "nobody does nothing". So, there was lots of answers. Events, contests, more complaining, a wiki, etc etc. So here's my bread crumb, my little idea, wich would be like taking all this, a bit more... far, assuming saying "more far" is gramatically correct. This was probably offered by others and rejected by another batch of others before I came in but, anyway, I'm coming out with it anyway.

A community effort, something we all can participate on, a brand new setting for ISRP. I doesn't have to be a fully original thing: those who are familiar with one setting in particular can contribute with some conversion of a part they like for ours, and such. If it goes well, maybe we'll end up with a decently nice thing and maybe even make a new room for our setting.

As I said, it can have both original ideas and conversions from other things, for us that lack originality juices. So what does everyone think?

((Hm. I wonder about a monster file about Bootezus and Typo'ris. Maybe we will actually know what these guys look like.))

Last edited:

Bhryn

First Post
The TMP was a user-created and generated setting that is still being added to and made.

Edit: I didn't want this to seem like it was attacking or offensive in any way, just pointing out that we already -have- a user created setting. That's all! :D

Bari

First Post
My bad, I should have.
By the way, I didn't mean make a new chat room. That was just an example. I mean a setting that could be taken to other sites, or why not, to table top for those who play with rules. Like just a fun project. Not a room to play in.

Remove ads