• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

(It Might Be) A Small Request (Then Again, It Might Not)

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
Try downloading Design Patterns of Successful Role-playing Games. Be aware that downloads tend to end prematurely. That's the experience I had with (all Macintosh (OS9) software) Netscape 7, Internet Explorer 5, and iCab 3. In addition, only Netscape let me restart downloading the files.

My goal is to see if anybody can figure out what the problem is. Is it a problem with the site? A problem with the host? Or is it something else? My (wild assed) guess is that somehow the files available via Legendary Quest are telling the browser the download is done, when it is not.

If you can figure out how to fix the problem it would help people interested in the game.

Last edited:

mythusmage

Banned
Banned
So it appears to be older browsers that have the problem. (I hate being clinically depressed. It's a downer. (Well that, and the pay stinks.))

Almost forgot: You do read it drop the author a line and let him now what you think.

Last edited:

lgburton

First Post
have you tried cleaning up your machine?

run a virus-check, do whatever anti-spyware proceedures that mac users do, and cleared your cache?

Remove ads