Item Cards status update

Tourk

First Post
I meant would the individual cards be 2.5" x 3.5" about the size of a Magic: the gathering card? I couldn't find an option in Adobe Reader, could you tell me where it might be?

Thanks again.
Zeb K.

Flyspeck23

First Post
Tourk said:
I meant would the individual cards be 2.5" x 3.5" about the size of a Magic: the gathering card? I couldn't find an option in Adobe Reader, could you tell me where it might be?
In AR7, all you can do is fit / reduce the page to printer margins. Even if you could manually select a percentage, it would be quite hard (trial and error or some math) to get the cards to exactly that size.

The cards should roughly be the size of Magic cards though. You can store them like those.

cobalt

First Post
Recently purchased the spell/monster/psionics cards. We absolutely love them. Looking forward to the item cards. Keep up the good work!

Flyspeck23

First Post
cobalt said:
Recently purchased the spell/monster/psionics cards. We absolutely love them. Looking forward to the item cards. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! :D

Forge said:
Any idea as to when they will be done? I will be starting up a new campaign soon and would love use them in the game.
Soon :\

I think I can give a precise release date (the kind of release date TOGC hasn't missed yet ;) ) later this week.

Edit: see the latest news (1-18-2007) at the TOGC site for a more detailed explanation. In a nutshell: final release date on Monday or Tuesday, release shortly thereafter (5-10 days later).

Last edited:

Flyspeck23

First Post
Pretty soon the CIC will be available! I've finished the cards and they're awaiting validation by RPGNow.com.

In the meantime take a look at the CIC Demo (838 kb PDF).

Remove ads