• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Items that grant flight and teleportation.

Joker

First Post
Hello,

I am looking for items in the heroic and paragon tiers that grant either flight or teleportation.

Sofar I have found the Winged Boots and the Teleporting armor.

Specifically, I'm looking for items that grant these powers without depending on being attacked by or attacking an enemy.

Does anyone know of any more of such items?

Zaran

Adventurer
There is the Ring of Flight that is level 20. Personally I think you should make your own because everything that can be used to avoid obstacles has been removed from the lower levels.

Enclave

First Post
There is the Ring of Flight that is level 20. Personally I think you should make your own because everything that can be used to avoid obstacles has been removed from the lower levels.

Not completely, in the hands of say a Monk the Staff of the Traveller lets the Monk teleport all the time since Monks are so shifty already.

Tuft

First Post
Hello,

I am looking for items in the heroic and paragon tiers that grant either flight or teleportation.

Sofar I have found the Winged Boots and the Teleporting armor.

Specifically, I'm looking for items that grant these powers without depending on being attacked by or attacking an enemy.

Does anyone know of any more of such items?

Low level flight that lasts for more than one round:

Item:

Ebony Fly. Level 9 item, which theoretically means it eligible as treasure at level 5. Lasts for eight hours, but becomes a daily use only if it gets reduced to 0 HP.

Prestige Path:

Lyrandar Wind-Rider. Has a sustain-minor flight power, Zephyr Wings, at level 12.

Ritual:

Eagle's Flight, which has been mentioned already. Level 10 ritual, lasts for 12 hours, up to 8 persons. Automatically reappears after each fight in the duration. Flight speed depends on arcana roll, from 8 squares up to 15 squares.

Last edited:

Zaran

Adventurer
Not completely, in the hands of say a Monk the Staff of the Traveller lets the Monk teleport all the time since Monks are so shifty already.

That's still very short distances. I think he's looking for magic items that bascially grant what a ritual would do. The only thing I can think of would be magic scrolls. A flying carpet is level 20. so that means level 16s can find it without breaking any rules. *shrug*

Joker

First Post
No, I was looking for short distance teleportation or flight, up to 8 squares (more is always welcome :)).

I know of the Teleporting armor but I didn't want to give up the healing from my Dwarven Plate.

Thanks for the ritual though. That should come in handy.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads