• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's A GIRL!! The Bloodied Bard Podcast Welcomes Cherry Pie as Co-host

Saint Mac

First Post
Hello Gamer Nation!

As many of you know, I’ve been looking for that female voice and personality that would not only best my skills but change The Bard for the better. Through this, I’ve been blessed to have several express interest and have had the honor of meeting female gamers and writers that I would not have had the chance to meet without this podcast. I am truly thankful for that chance and have made new friends in the process.

When the first Women of Our Worlds popped out on iTunes, I was thrilled to see the feedback and support for this “Special Edition”. As a husband and a father of a daughter, I was hoping it would be a good thing for the female gaming world. Time after time, I heard from friends and listeners how much they liked the idea. When I released Episode 006 with its interview with my wife D88, I received the same support. Now editing my sit-down with Kristen Chester (Ep 008) and practicing my new “Type A minus” lifestyle, I know now is the time to set things on the path I hoped for.

Gamer Nation, I am thrilled to announce that Cherry will be the official co-host of The Bloodied Bard. *Yes, I peed a little when she agreed* You have heard her on the Chronicles: The Pathfinder Podcast as well as our chat so you KNOW she’s great. She will bring with her a wonderful creativity along with 5 times the radio skills I have. I’m so excited to see what will happen next and feel so very lucky that she agreed to do it!

As we ponder ideas how to move this from “Mac’s” to “Our” podcast, I’m sure that things will change but equally sure it will great! Once all the admin crap is out of the way, we’ll be ready to rock. Other than promising not to paint Nevile the Bard icon pink and shaving my legs, everything else will be on the table. *There goes my Southern Gentleman up-bringing.*
I’ll be finishing up Ep 007 and 008 later next week so you’ll have to bare with the one-man-show a smidge longer, but look for Twin-powers to activate on Episode 009 around the 1st of August.

So PLEASE join me in welcoming Cherry to The Bloodied Bard!!!

A very lucky man,
St. Mac

The Bloodied Bard or on iTunes

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads