• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's Official--The Cutest Guy on ENWorld

Alenda

First Post
It's official, ladies and gentlemen: at the ENnies on Friday night, Piratecat introduced Cthulhu's Librarian as the "cutest guy on ENWorld."

Help me in embarrassing congratulating him!

reveal

Adventurer
kirk_hitit.jpg

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Given his new status it's only natural we'd want more of him, right? Come on Rich, don't let your fans down...

:]

FickleGM

Explorer
I'm just surprised that it took this long for this fact to be recognized. I mean, the first time I laid eyes on him, I knew that I'd have to keep my wife away...

Last edited:

Crothian

First Post
In the night while he sleeps he looks his best. At Gen Con I'd sit by his bed and just stare at him all night long seeing the real him. :D

Alenda

First Post
Crothian said:
In the night while he sleeps he looks his best. At Gen Con I'd sit by his bed and just stare at him all night long seeing the real him. :D

Wow, Crothian, that's WAY creepy.

nakia

First Post
As someone who has long stood in the shadow of Rich "The Cuteness" Miller, it's good to see him getting the international recognition he so richly (pun intended) deserves.

You want cute? Try hanging out at the house Rich grew up in and have him mom say "Richie, do you and your friends want waffles for breakfast?" Awesome!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads