• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

It's the March Movie Monster Mayhem Marathon Challenge!

Krishnath

First Post
Well, since it's technically the 1st of march (for me at least...) I thought I should start up this thread as I promised.

Anyways, I thought this could be a fun little exercise on these creature creation boards, and who knows, if there is enough interrest in it, I think we might have an annual occurrence.

Anyways, if you are up for it here is the the layout:

the March Movie Monster Mayhem Marathon Challenge!

This is a challenge to make the D&D3E stats for movie monsters, everything from Aliens, to Xenoforms are legal game, if it is a monster and in a movie, it is good for this challenge.
(and for the record, a smurf is not a monster. ;) )

Anyways, here are the rules (yes we have to have rules, I know it is boring, but without them there will be chaos):

#1: One monster per poster

#2: The monster must be from a movie.

#3: Post in this thread, the name of the monster you are doing, and from what movie it comes.

#4: When you have created the monster, post it in the Homebrews Forum, then come back here and post a link to it so we can comment on it.

#5: Comments on monsters are reserved for that monsters thread.

#6: If you are uncertain if a creature you would like to 'create' is considered a monster or not, feel free to ask.

#7: Don't do a monster someone else has allready called. It's bad manners.

-

The challenge will be active throughout march, and then in april we will have a vote on which monster conversion was the best.

Now, this is a challenge not a contest, so the only 'prize' you will be getting is the admiration of your fellow monster creators. But that is still a prize worth fighting for.

Good?

Now start creating! :D

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
OK, I call Godzilla. The real one, from the Japanese movies, not the American version.

This is going to be fun! :D

Demiurge out.

omata

First Post
i'll try to do the synabites(sp) from the hell raiser movies but i havn't made that many monsters so it'll probably be a template of some kind

Last edited:

Krishnath

First Post
Cenobites it is then (I suggest you just do 'Pinhead' as it is by far the most well-known Cenobite).

That's two, anyone else up to the challenge?

Krishnath

First Post
Happy Birthday to Me!

Do you own MM2? If so, it will be quite easy for you to create a monster, when it is created, post it, and we will tell you the aproximate CR. It's not much harder than to create a PC. :D

Last edited:

demiurge1138

Inventor of Super-Toast
[Salutes] Hail, Krishnath!

I just wanted to report to you and to anyone else who maybe reading this that my entry, Godzilla has been posted.
You may find it here:

http://enworld.cyberstreet.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42772

I take pride in the fact that I was not only the first person to stake a claim in the challenge, but also the first to finish their creation.
BTW, what is this a challenge for? Power? Prestige? Fun?

Demiurge out.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads