• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've got one player for AD&D!

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Right... I've got one player for an AD&D campaign:

attachment.php

Just as well that I have a couple more AD&D PHBs around, as I don't think she'd take kindly to me removing that copy!

Quick Question: Can anyone identify the rule sheets to the left of the photo? I'll give an XP to the first to do so. :)

Cheers!

Attachments

• MyPHB.jpg
    MyPHB.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 354

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Your cat looks like it was just asked to explain the difference between a glaive and a glaive-guisarme. Time to grab Unearthed Arcana, kitty! :)

MerricB

Eternal Optimist
Supporter
Given that look, I figured the cat was about to cast spiritwrack ;)

:)

Lil is actually quite content in the picture. She's been fed, she's with her favorite person in the world, and she has a nice book to sit on. It was way past midnight when I took the photo, and she reckoned it was a good time for another nap.

OTOH, perhaps spiritwrack would explain why I've been feeling so lousy recently... boy, the colds/flus have been bad this year.

Cheers!

grodog

Hero
Oh, I didn't think she was casting the spell on you, Merric: it's clear that's she happy, but her look also struck me as territorial, in a "don't mess with my human" sort-of-manner ;)

Remove ads