• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've got the 3.5 PHB in front of me

Status
Not open for further replies.

tecnodemon

First Post
Right now all I want to know is what did they change for Druids, and did they modified their weapon's list? I some things that changed for the druid like more class features and better spells. I just want know about the weapon list!!

KittieFox

First Post
DRUIDS

Please, I think many of us would like to hear about the Druids...

Particularly:

1. Allowed Weapons (Do they finally get to use bows?)
  2. Wild Shape (Do they still have elemental, or do they now get legendary, etc.?)
  3. Any other major changes to the druid class
    [/list=1]

Thanks a lot! Can't wait until the books are out.

greymarch

First Post
Re: Re: I've got the 3.5 PHB in front of me

JDWiker said:

I'm sure I'll get flamed for this, but, Roy, you should really think again about posting this information. I'm sure you're feeling like Santa Claus right now, with all the people you're making happy, but if Wizards takes offense--and at this point, you really don't know whether they do or they don't--you could be seriously jeopardizing your "office's" ability to ever get advanced copies of any Wizards products again. Obviously, I don't know what your office does, but not receiving advanced copies could potentially be a very bad thing for them.JD

Just like JD to ruin the fun. Your Jedi Counseling articles are littered with the same cynicism.

Roy is a big-boy; he knows what he is doing.

Besides, Roy hasnt answered a question since yesterday afternoon, so perhaps he is already burned out with answering questions, or perhaps he is afraid "the man" is on to him.

Last edited:

DonAdam

Explorer
What's it matter to you what Roy does?

What does it matter to you what JD does? His choices, his consequences.

Some people like to show concern for others. It's not unheard of, and it's a perfectly healthy human endeavor.

Last edited:

Kae'Yoss

First Post
I'm going to join the throng of petitioners, but first, I want try to answer some questions posted earlier, from what they did in d20 Modern:

The better Two-Weapon Feats (Improved and Advanced, in d20M, would be Greater here) will be available as soon as you get the attacks with your first hand -> at BAB +6 and +11.

Two-Weapon Feats will be usable with two ranged weapons (i.e. Daggers), and the better versions will allow combos. (This may not be the case here, since d20 Modern has move weapons that benefit from this, and they're used much more often there).

Improved Feint gives a +2 bonus to spot to feint in combat, plus you can do it as a move action.

Now to my questions:
Any changes to elves? Do they gain any weapon familiarity?

Any changes to weapon proficiencies? There are rumors that it's n ow Martial Weapon Proficiency (Bows), or (Blades Weapons) and the like.

Any changes to Sneak Attack? Since power attack cannot be used with small weapons anymore, what about Sneak Attacks and big weapons?

Do we still get 1/0.5 times our Str score with two weapons and 1.5 times our Str score with a big weapon? If it has increased (to 1/1 and 2, is there some obvious benefit the shield-bearers and single-weapon users get?)

Then I want to thank you that you're telling us all that. But I have to tell you that I have your.... pet. Yes, your pet, a small, cuddly animal (or was it large?). If you don't have a pet, I have an item that means very much to you, or maybe some photos you don't want that others see. Yes. If you want that what I have back (you know what it is), give me that PHB, or the.... whatever gets it. And don't call anyone, especially not the police!
Signed
Anonymous.

coyote6

Adventurer
KaeYoss said:
Then I want to thank you that you're telling us all that. But I have to tell you that I have your.... pet. Yes, your pet, a small, cuddly animal (or was it large?). If you don't have a pet, I have an item that means very much to you, or maybe some photos you don't want that others see. Yes. If you want that what I have back (you know what it is), give me that PHB, or the.... whatever gets it. And don't call anyone, especially not the police!
Signed
Anonymous.

It's not going to work, AnonKaeYossymous -- my min - err, Eric Noah's half-fiend love child has already stolen the book, in an epic adventure of daring heroic action! Why do you think The Odd One hasn't posted lately, eh?

nHammer

First Post
I'd like to see this thread split into two different threads. One for questions and answers ONLY, and one for discussion of the answers. It'd make it easier if you didn't have to go thru a couple of hundred post to find out info on 3.5.

Last edited:

Bill Door

First Post
grEEtinGs.

my iNQuirY iS thiS: doEs thE toME aPPeaR tO havE anY periPHeraLS? suCH aS a chaRaCTeR geNeRatioN aPPlicaTioN, oR a coNTaiNeR oF steaMeD claMs?

thanK yoU foR youR seRVice.

beAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads