I've made 5th edition DnD versions of my 2 favourite characters from my Code Lyoko Dreams that aren't in The Code Lyoko TV Show. Your thoughts

JMISBEST

Explorer

Out of boredom I've made 5th edition DnD versions of my 2 favourite characters from my Code Lyoko Dreams that aren't in The Code Lyoko TV Show. Your thoughts​

The 2 are twins

You’ve heard of fan stories were the characters are of the opposite gender, which I think is called gender reversal, for example in A Gender Reversal Harry Potter Story Harry would be A Girl

I will say that in all Gender Reversal Harry Potter Stories I’ve either read or heard of Harry is called Harriet

Well appearance wise Erin and Erina are basically gender reversal versions of their parents. How’s that possible?, see the next paragraph

Its possible because Erin looks how Aleita(their mother) would look if she were A Man not A Women and Erina looks how Jeremy(their father) would look if he were A Women not Man

The Boys called Erin and he's The Brawn of their twosome

He's A Human Fighter

Including the +1 to every stat for being human his stats are Str 16, Con 15, Dex 13, Int 11, Wis 9 and Ch 14

His Alignment is Lawful Neutral

He starts with the maximum of 12Hp

His 2 Skills are Intimidation and Perception

The 2 Proficiencies he starts with are Heavy Armour and Heavy Crossbows

He starts with 1 suit of Chainmail Armour, 1 Sword, 1 Shield, 1 Light Crossbow with 1 quiver that holds 20 Bolts and 1 Adventurers Pack

His Fighting Style is Protection

Being A Human he knows 3 languages and they are Goblins, Orcs and White Dragons

His Archtype is Folk Hero,

Makes sense because in the original timeline Xanna enslaved humanity a few weeks before he and his sister were born and with him and his sister being the children of Jeremy and Aleita Beplois, the 2 are seen as the last hopes of ever defeating Xanna

In the show and the dreams official records show that Aleita/his mother, was born Aleita Stones but for reasons I won’t go into that’s completely false and his mother was born Aleita Schaefer but eventually changed her name to Aleita Hopper

This gives him The Animal Handling and Survival Skill Proficiencies, The Trade Tools -Weapon Repair Proficiency and Vehicles -Land Proficiency

It also has him start with 1 set of weapon repair tools type Artisans tools, 1 shovel, 1 iron pot, 1 set of common clothes, and 1 belt pouch containing 10 Gold Coins

His defining moment is I stood alone against a terrible monster, with Xanna being A Insane A:I it makes sense

His personality trait is If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help

With his dream of destroying The Insane A;I Xanna and freeing humanity from the slavery it suffers under Xanna's rule The Ideal Destiny nothing and no one can steer me away from my higher calling makes sense

Fitting in with his Ideal having The Bond I will protect those who cannot protect themselves makes sense

Given his life long dream of destroying Xanna and freeing humanity from the slavery it suffers under Xanna's rule The flaw The tyrant who rules my land will stop at nothing to see me killed makes sense

The girls called Erina and she's The Brains of their twosome

She's A Human Cleric

Including the +1 to every stat for being human her stats are Str 11, Con 13, Dex 9, Int 14, Wis 16 and Ch 15

Her Alignment is Lawful Neutral

Starts with the maximum of 9Hp

Her 2 Skills are Medicine and Persuasion

The 2 proficiencies she starts with are Medium Armour and Simple Weapons

The 3 Cantrips she starts with are Mending, Resistance and Spare The Dying

She starts with 1 Mace, 1 suit of Chainmail(allowed because she has a proficiency with Medium Armour and I count Chainmail Armour as Medium Armour), 1 Light Crossbow with 1 quiver that holds 20 Bolts, 1 Explorers Pack, 1 Shield and 1 Holy Symbol

Her background is Acolyte

This gives her Skill proficiencies in Insight and Religion

This gives her the languages of Copper Dragons and Orcs

It also gives her A 2nd Holy Symbol (a gift to her when she entered the priesthood), 1 prayer wheel, 5 sticks of incense, 1 set of vestments, 1 set of common clothes, and 1 belt pouch containing 15 Gold Coins

I choose a prayer wheel over a prayer book because given the background of the person she’s based on there are a lot of people that work for the tyrant that wants her dead that have a good idea what she looks like that may not identify her based on her description but if they had her description and knew the type of prayer item she has would identify her

To cut a very long story short fairly short the reason that in these situations a prayer wheel is safer then a prayer book is because a prayer wheel is both quicker to conceal and easier to conceal and its not as bulky, meaning that theirs less chance of agents of the tyrant noticing it

Her divine domain is life

Like all human Clerics she knows 3 languages and hers are Hill Giant, Lizardmen and Silver Dragons

Her personality trait is I can find common ground between the fiercest enemies, empathizing with them and always working toward peace

I choose that personality trait because the person she’s based on dreams of building a army with which to free humanity from the slavery it suffers under Xanna and if needed she will try to persuade former countries that prior to Xanna’s take over were enemies to work together against their mutual enemy for the good of mankind

Her ideal is Charity I always try to help those in need, no matter what the personal cost

To represent the fact that in the dream in the original timeline Xanna enslaved humanity a few weeks before she and her brother were both and killed her and her brothers parents when they were only 40 days old The Bond I owe my life to the priest who took me in when my parents died makes the most sense

In the original timeline a lot of people worked for Xanna and would have willing killed her and her brother simply for who being the children of Jeremy and Aleita Beplois her flaw being s I am suspicious of strangers and expect the worst of them makes the most sense

In the show and the dreams official records show that Aleita/her mother, was born Aleita Stones but for reasons I won’t go into that’s completely false and her mother was born Aleita Schaefer but eventually changed her name to Aleita Hopper

JMISBEST

Explorer
Tha
Of all the wild things you’ve posted, this is by far the wildest. Thanks for sharing this, I enjoyed reading it.
Thanks

Now can you tell me what you think of them as characters?, would they be useable? or not?

PS don't forget that they were never intended to be useable, I just wanted to make 5th edition Dnd Versions of my 2 favourite characters from my Code Lyoko Dreams that aren't in The Code Lyoko TV Show that depict the people their based on as accurately as possible

PPS what do you think of the fact that Erin(the boy) looks like Aleita(their mother) would look if she were A Man and not A Women and Erinna(the girl) looks how Jeremy(their father) would look if he were A Women not A Man

PPPS these 2 appear in the fan made Code Lyoko Stories Saving Our Future and Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators by A Fan Story Writer called lyokowarrior97, that both involve time travel, why don't you read them and before anyone says I stole his work technically I didn't because I'm the 1 that gave him the idea's

PPPPS Saving our Future even has A Harry Potter reference were it says that if Harry Potter were real then Erin and Erina would have been born on the 17th Anniversary of The Battle of Hogwarts

PPPPPS Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators is A Sequel to Saving Our Future and that's because Erin and Erina came from A Dark Future were Xanna had conquered the entire earth, along the way Xanna destroyed Skynet without anyone knowing and when Erin and Erina changed the past so that Xanna was destroyed in early May 2,015 their was nothing to stop Skynet

PPPPPPS in Chapters 5 and onwards of Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators Erina and Erin have to go back in time yet again, but this time their not doing it to destroy or even stop Xanna, oh no this time their going to convince their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors and Xanna to work together against a foe that's far more powerful the Xanna

PPPPPPPS 2 chapters before the 2 part finale Skynet sends a 1-of a kind Terminator created for the sole purpose of destroying Xanna

PPPPPPPPS the chapter before the 2 part finale Skynet send back another 1-of-a-kind Terminator created for the 2-part sole purpose of destroying Xanna then either killing Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors or ensuring that the injuries inflicted on Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors mean that they won't be able to stop him coming online

At the end of the chapter before the 2 part finale, but he arrives early in the 1st part of the 2 part finale, Skynet creates and use's A Terminator Body specifically designed to let it send itself back to stop Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors and Xanna, luckily The John Conner of 2,035 also goes back to stop Skynet and in the end The John Conner of 2,035 ensures the destruction of Skyn2et by giving his life to save The John Conner of 2,015

Charlaquin

Goblin Queen (She/Her/Hers)
Thanks

Now can you tell me what you think of them as characters?, would they be useable? or not?

PS don't forget that they were never intended to be useable, I just wanted to make 5th edition Dnd Versions of my 2 favourite characters from my Code Lyoko Dreams that aren't in The Code Lyoko TV Show that depict the people their based on as accurately as possible
I mean, sure, I don’t see any reason they wouldn’t be.
PPS what do you think of the fact that Erin(the boy) looks like Aleita(their mother) would look if she were A Man and not A Women and Erinna(the girl) looks how Jeremy(their father) would look if he were A Women not A Man
Makes sense to me. Usually kids’ appearances have elements of both parents, but I don’t think it’s too much of a stretch to say they each look like their opposite-sex parent.
PPPS these 2 appear in the fan made Code Lyoko Stories Saving Our Future and Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators by A Fan Story Writer called lyokowarrior97, that both involve time travel, why don't you read them and before anyone says I stole his work technically I didn't because I'm the 1 that gave him the idea's
I think it would be lost on me, never having watched Code Lyoko.
PPPPS Saving our Future even has A Harry Potter reference were it says that if Harry Potter were real then Erin and Erina would have been born on the 17th Anniversary of The Battle of Hogwarts
Not to be a buzzkill, but I don’t support Harry Potter any more.
PPPPPS Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators is A Sequel to Saving Our Future and that's because Erin and Erina came from A Dark Future were Xanna had conquered the entire earth, along the way Xanna destroyed Skynet without anyone knowing and when Erin and Erina changed the past so that Xanna was destroyed in early May 2,015 their was nothing to stop Skynet

PPPPPPS in Chapters 5 and onwards of Xanna and Humanity VS Skynet and The Terminators Erina and Erin have to go back in time yet again, but this time their not doing it to destroy or even stop Xanna, oh no this time their going to convince their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors and Xanna to work together against a foe that's far more powerful the Xanna

PPPPPPPS 2 chapters before the 2 part finale Skynet sends a 1-of a kind Terminator created for the sole purpose of destroying Xanna

PPPPPPPPS the chapter before the 2 part finale Skynet send back another 1-of-a-kind Terminator created for the 2-part sole purpose of destroying Xanna then either killing Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors or ensuring that the injuries inflicted on Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors mean that they won't be able to stop him coming online

At the end of the chapter before the 2 part finale, but he arrives early in the 1st part of the 2 part finale, Skynet creates and use's A Terminator Body specifically designed to let it send itself back to stop Erin, Erina their parents, the other Lyoko Warriors and Xanna, luckily The John Conner of 2,035 also goes back to stop Skynet and in the end The John Conner of 2,035 ensures the destruction of Skyn2et by giving his life to save The John Conner of 2,015
Wow, that’s pretty crazy!

Remove ads