• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

I've uploaded my campaign setting Player's Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael Morris

First Post
The Dusk Player's Guide is now available.

http://www.enworld.org/dusk.php?do=playerguide

It's a 17 MB PDF file, so expect it to take a bit of time to pull down. Printed out it's 340 some pages long. Here's hoping WotC doesn't request it be taken down - I created the book for my personal use and as a result it contains clip art from WotC products and other miscellany that make it non-open gaming content. And to be honest I don't think the amount of money to be earned in making it publishable is worth the time investment.

I'm slowly going to ramp up the site back with other materials I've got on my computer system, including a Neverwinter Nights 2 module I'm working in.

The book is presented in the hopes that it will be found useful everyone. Enjoy.

Michael Morris

First Post
Twiggly the Gnome said:
Nice work, but isn't ability score assignment a forbidden topic for something sporting the D20 System logo?
Uhm, the book also has the D&D and MtG logos on it. It isn't a open content book, it isn't suitable for legal publication without a lot of reworking that, frankly, I don't have the time or energy to do. So I'm providing it for free until such time as WotC asks to have it taken down. This is how things used to be done before the OGL movement because, back then, there was no other path.

As a rule of thumb if you aren't charging for it and aren't providing whole pages of their materials they haven't cared in the past. But that could change at any time. Might be in a week, probably won't ever occur. Who knows?

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Michael Morris said:
Yes. That one.
Just checking. I am glad you finally got around to it. Might mean I'll be doing the same with my "Scarred Lands Revised Campaign setting" Just need to work out kinks and all...

Michael Morris said:
Uhm, the book also has the D&D and MtG logos on it. It isn't a open content book, it isn't suitable for legal publication without a lot of reworking that, frankly, I don't have the time or energy to do. So I'm providing it for free until such time as WotC asks to have it taken down. This is how things used to be done before the OGL movement because, back then, there was no other path.

As a rule of thumb if you aren't charging for it and aren't providing whole pages of their materials they haven't cared in the past. But that could change at any time. Might be in a week, probably won't ever occur. Who knows?

Fair enough, although using the trappings of a STL/OGL product in a non complaint work seems a bit odd. *shrug*

Nightfall

Twig,

Don't examine things too closely with logic. In today's society, that will drive you mad. :p :)

Nyaricus

First Post
Wow, thanks for the freebie. I'll show this one to my friends, some of whom are more familiar with M:TG than myself :)

cheers,
--N

Nightfall

Ny,

Eh it's not bad. But considering I've purged myself of any M:tG addiction, I'm happy to stay that way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads