• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

January Ampersand: Orcus Miniature! (or statue, if you will)

SlyFlourish

SlyFlourish.com
Supporter
I would buy that in a second. My PCs are going up against that bad boy in May sometimes. I hope it comes out by then but I'm not sure it will - it seems to take a while for things like that to get released. Still, I'm all over it.

Besides the Ultraforge Greater Wardemon, which seems to come unpainted and unassembled, are there any good Orcus-style minis I might use for the bad guy should this one not come out? Some Spawn figure or something?

Saracenus

Always In School Gamer
I doubt my fiancee will allow me to buy the Orcus miniature, so I'm mostly psyched by the news that WotC will begin previewing Dark Sun next month. Here's hoping for PHB3 style previews!

Welp, I will be playing in the Dark Sun Classic (pre-gen PCs) at D&DXP. I never was a DS fanatic but my con roomie is, so it should be fun...

I am hearing good things about this version of DS. My wife is actually interested because it sounds like the campaign will finally be playable ;-)...

Klaus

First Post
The statue is really cool. But if I ever got it, it'd be to use as Baphomet, since I'm not keen on Orcus' official appearance.

Quantarum

First Post
Oh yes, gonna have to make room on the big shelf. Remind me of when I bought the colossal red at Dragon*Con the year it came out and my players said "Are we gonna face that? No way you'll surprise us with that!" I built a subsection of the campaign around introducing it and came an hour early to hide it under the sink. Well worth the looks of horror. :D -Q.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads