JA's - The Borderland Keep

Rhun

First Post
"Thank you, Captain."

With that, Edoryan makes preparations to leave. Used to being in the field, the ranger traveled light and required little. He makes arrangements for his men to continue on to the plot of land that had been granted him, and to begin setting up temporary shelters there.

He mounts his horse, and waits for what other of the Wardens will be joining him in doing a little scouting.

ghostcat

First Post
"Ready when you are Edoryan. That's if you want a melee fighter of course. I just need to give instructions to the girls."

Turning to the captain, Catylina blushes slightly has she realises that what she was just about to saycarries all sorts of innuendos. Eventually, after making several mis-starts she says "My girls will accompany you. Please use then as light cavalry."

kinem

Adventurer
Heinz will instruct his men to ride out to his plot of land, check it out, take a nap, and then return to accompany the Captain's expedition.

Rhun

First Post
"Of course, any help is appreciated Catlyina," says Edoryan. "Just be careful if you find yourself in melee with a giant. I've witnessed one smash a knight in a single blow."

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Hi all, your DM, J. Alexander asked me to let you know he has been having some difficulty with his account here at EN World. He hasn't been able to log in for a while now. He thinks he's got it sorted out now, but he's leaving for a trip and doesn't expect to return to regular posting until just after the Labor Day weekend.

Remove ads