JA's "The Prince's Own" Fenris/ Sigvald Ottarsson Solo/RG

Fenris

Adventurer
"King Halfdan, I have come to ask you for a favor and a boon. Both of which will bring honor and glory to the Kingdom of Njora and can enrich your coffers." replies Sigvald most courteously.

Fenris

Adventurer
"First the favor. As you know I won the honor of representing your kingdom for the viking caste in service to the High King at Car-Ni-Micar. I will endeavor to bring honor to my family, country and you, my liege. I have received many commands already in preparation for my service. The most recent concerns food. I am commanded to bring six dishes of my culture with me." Sigvald pauses "in quantities sufficient for 1,000 people. No where in the country would I be able to get enough food in two days, only through the wealth and abundance of your majesty's castle could I hope to get enough food. You will of course be compensated by the High King, at what ever cost it requires...." adds Sigavld holding out the warrant for reimbursement as well as the unspoken opportunity to gouge the High King.

Fenris

Adventurer
"Enough Linnorm mead for 1,000. 1,00 servings of Njoraic smoked salmon. 1,000 servings of Njoraic goat cheese with carrots. 1,000 servings of Njoraic lamb chops with honey and turnips. 1,000 servings of Njoraic seal stew, and lastly 1,000 servings of reindeer leg with lingonberry sauce." replies Sigvald holding out the warrant. "Within two days." he adds.

Fenris

Adventurer
That would be costly very costly as we would have to put everyone in the field to hunt and prepare . If we were do do this how would you pay ?

"Not I sire, King Vasa. You will need to foot the bill in the short term, but this warrant allows you to collect the cost, whatever it may be, from the Royal Treasury of Car-Ni-Micar" says Sigvald holding out the warrant.

Fenris

Adventurer
Let me see it .. He says and after reading it he says. " you have to sign it first" then adds .. After which we can get started

"Gladly sire." says Sigvald taking the warrant back, signing it and the second for transport. "Here is the signed warrant for payment as well as the second for transport via Royal Portal. Thank you for your assistance on this matter your Highness."

J. Alexander

First Post
" lets get started then" he says and somehow you feel you have been bambolozed :)
Calling to his staff he startz barking out orders and soon the entire holding is on an uproar. I will have it delivered in two days will you be going with it

Remove ads