JA's "The Prince's Own" Scotley/Henry Northantis Solo/RG

Scotley

Hero
Okay, another wave of business. Have Daniel Wheaton send a letter and a deposit to "The Spirited Animal" to arrange stabling for our mounts/pack animals for the time of the Investure. Be sure to drop the name George Balen Master of the House as having commended the establishment to me.

Scotley

Hero
Henry arrives and is greeted by the inderwarden how may i help u

"Thank you for seeing me. I am on a matter of some urgency for Colin Shieldarm Lord High Justice." Show the Warrant for release to the Inderwarden. Make sure the signature on other warrant is just visible underneath as I hold it out and Henry will have a several sheets of similar blank paper under that suggesting he has a significant stack of such documents. He wears dark traveling clothes with no badge of office and a tricorn hat pulled low to shadow his face. He wears his signate ring turned down, so it is clear his is wearing a ring but concealing the house. "This matter is very delicate and it would be best if news of my visit were not spread. I'm sure you understand. I need to speak with a prisoner." He consults a list of names he has prepared earlier. Several are crossed off, but the name William Deerrun is next on the list and he reads it aloud. "William Deerrun." Next to the name he has written 'Murder.'

J. Alexander

First Post
The letter is sent with a small deposit and Henry lays to rest the task of stabling his horses etc.

The inderwarder is very responsive to the letter and Henry is lead to a what appears to be a minimial security cell. A young man of perhaps 23 is sitting on a stool carving a piece of wood. He appears to be about 5'10 with a solid build. "Deerun you have a visitor" and the inderwarden ushers Henry inn.

Scotley

Hero
"You are William Deerrun? and you stand convicted of murder?"

Presuming Henry gets and affirmative answer he will approach. "I need to talk with you sir. On a matter I hope will be of mutual benefit and to the benefit of the crown."

"Would you like to leave this place and return to a life of freedom? I cannot undo what was done to your family or what you have done in response. But I could take you from this place this very evening with certain conditions."

Henry pauses to see what response the man makes.

J. Alexander

First Post
With deeply sad eyes the young man says " I lost my life a few years back" then adds "But i am sure there must be better ways to spend my time than sitting on my arse in this place"

Scotley

Hero
"It would be necessary for you to swear an oath to give up any plans of revenge and start new. To do nothing that would bring embarrassment to the Royal house of Vasa and to perform one service to me at a later time. That service would not require you to violate the first two requirements. I would give you commissions for some work that would give you a stake to start over. From there your life would be your own."

Scotley

Hero
OOC: Saw the first post. Any problem with Henry and Daniel arriving by horse rather than portal? Can we start posting tonight or should we wait until morning. I am obviously still working out a couple things in this thread as well.

J. Alexander

First Post
Hey...nope not at all....but you will have to have taken the portal to a corresponding one in the capital as it is quite far away. Giving that you are on horseback they would have directed to you to one of the main gate ones ..that cool?

You can post in the thread if you like and we can finish up here as well that is why we are having the solo threads :)

Remove ads