• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's - The Princes Own - Start Date 15 June

Nidhogg

First Post
Greetings all! This game as caught my attention and if you need another, I did read where older gamers would be considered first, I'm here and I'll write up a character soon. Also your post says 36 point buy but Henry is built with 29. My first assumption is to simply do as the DM commands. Also 36 point buy opens up alot of doors.

EDIT: There's a rogue/fighter build I would like to try...so that's what I would bring to the table.

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Welcome as always Fernis

And welcome to u as well Nidhogg , always nice to have new blood who have yet to experenice my twisted ways ... The point buy will be 29 as i amended my original post
And i do like creative rouge types

Fenris

Adventurer
Alright, here is my character. Somewhat of a traditional rogue, I am headed for Sleepless Detective I think, maybe Master Spy. I see him less of a thief and more as the hidden hand of the Prince, doing what needs to be done in the shadows. I really went back and forth on him with builds, but I think I found the right balance to make him fun for me.

ghostcat

First Post
I wanted to go with Yevas (my original character) but it looks like Fenris has reserved is slot, so its back to the drawing board.

Fenris

Adventurer
I wanted to go with Yevas (my original character) but it looks like Fenris has reserved is slot, so its back to the drawing board.

No ghostcat. You already had Yevas done and submitted for the original game. I will withdraw mine and head back to the drawing board.

kinem

Adventurer
Welcome, everyone.

But what is this talk of slots? JA wants a big party. In any case I never saw any logic to the idea that no two PCs can have the same class.

J. Alexander

First Post
Greetings all yes indeed two characters with overlapping skills would not be a problem ..while i appreciate the aspect of party balance the key to any game is for players to have a character they are invested in .. So play what you want regardless of other players choices ..

As to hit points lets go with max for all levels .. I have ported over some ideas from Divine Avengers and worked them in...Your Gonna NEED them

Also on backgrounds remember minor nobolity etc..

Last edited:

Fenris

Adventurer
I appreciate the sentiment JA and kinem, but the two characters were so very very similar that it was as if they were twins. I will respect ghostcat's position for first dibs.

Besides I have another character I am working on. Fighter that I will be very very happy with. I tend to prefer martial characters anyway, and this one won't conflict with Scotley's, but complement his I think.

Last edited:

Remove ads