• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JA's - The Princes Own - Start Date 15 June

Graybeard

Explorer
I still need to add Spells known. I will finish it up tomorrow and start the solo thread since it is bedtime. I get up at 4am Eastern time to go to work (in about 6 hours). Where would you like the 1st level versions posted?

J. Alexander

First Post
Nidhogg... Lol we can be a proflic group which is one of the reasons for the solo thread to help prevent actions requests from getting buried in messeages

We still have a few days and if necessary we can kick off monday the 17

Fenris

Adventurer
What does it do?

Outlander

You are not from Sandpoint; you’ve recently come from somewhere else and are hoping to make your fortune here.

Pick one of the following reasons to be a newcomer to Sandpoint.
Lore Seeker

The secrets of the ancient fallen civilization of Thassilon intrigue you, particularly the magical traditions of its highly mystical culture. You’ve studied magic intensely, and hope to increase that knowledge by adding Thassilonian lore. You’ve come to Varisia to pursue that study, and chose Sandpoint as your base because it was out of the way of bigger cities—meaning less competition to study the ancient monuments in the region, you hope!

Benefit You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (arcana) checks, and Knowledge (arcana) is a class skill for you. If you cast arcane spells, pick three spells on your spell list. You are particularly adept at casting these spells, so they function at +1 caster level when you cast them, and their save DCs (if any) gain a +1 bonus.
Exile

For whatever reason, you were forced to flee your homeland. Chance or fate has brought you to Sandpoint, and it’s here that your money ran out, leaving you stranded in this small town. You are also being pursued by enemies from your homeland, and that has made you paranoid and quick to react to danger.

Benefit You gain a +2 trait bonus on Initiative checks.
Missionary

You have come to Sandpoint to see about expanding the presence of your chosen faith after receiving visions that told you your faith is needed in Varisia—what that need is, though, you’re not quite sure.

Benefit You gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge (religion) checks, and Knowledge (religion) is a class skill for you. If you cast divine spells, pick three spells on your spell list. You are particularly adept at casting these spells, so they function at +1 caster level when you cast them, and their save DCs (if any) gain a +1 bonus.

kinem

Adventurer
Click on the link in the above post. It'd be the first option (+1 to Know(arcana) and +1 caster level and DC for 3 spells). That's a lot for a trait which is why I asked, but you run a fairly high powered campaign.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads