JA's "The Prince's Own" Thanee/Kyra Morrigan Solo/RG

Thanee

First Post
“That would be a good start. Also, these ballroom dresses are a little tricky to put on. Let's go to work, we won't get any further by standing here and doing nothing!” Kyra says, and begins to look through her things to put together what she will need for the evening.

Thanee

First Post
“Oh! Well, that will save us some time...” Kyra says, winking.

She then proceeds to make herself ready for the occasion with the help of the young man.

J. Alexander

First Post
The young man is suprisingly skilled in certain areas and soon her hair is done and with just a lite touch of makeup. Leaving they takea ten minute walk and soon are before the doors of the great hall, Ready he asks then steps into the great hall and proceeds to the dance area. Eyes begin to fall upon them as they dance.

Thanee

First Post
As the young man heads directly to the dance area, she curtsies before him and then lets him lead her into the dance. Being a skilled dancer herself, she feels comfortable there.

While they dance, she leans in to him, whispering: “Alright, you got me there. I am getting the feeling, that I should have known who you are, but, alas, I only figured it out now... am I on the right track, my prince?”

Last edited:

J. Alexander

First Post
Smiling he says. "You would not know me, i am but a very miner princling.. Your grandmother was kind to my mother long ago and the least i can do is make your first night at court memorable

Thanee

First Post
Smiling, and while continuing the dance, Kyra continues the little talk.

“That is very kind. But you still have me at a disadvantage here, as you know who I am, but I do not even know your name...”

J. Alexander

First Post
Despite searching your memory you can not place him. The Vasa line had multiple branches and he is most likely telling the truth.. A very minor prince

Remove ads