• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jemal's Anniversary Special IC

D'Raven

First Post
David stares at Scott for a moment. "I've been going by D'Raven. You know I hate being called Dave but that's what people call me if I say my name is David. You know this, I've told you this. And I don't have wacky doodads, only you do. Osmosis means to absorb... Ish. Anyways." He motions around them. "Place is on fire, out or in gotta pick people."

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Jim puts a hand on D's shoulder "You should try to turn that off or stay away from the guardian.. His wounds are too serious for you to handle.. Lets just say he's got a LOT more hit points than all of us combined.." He turns to the others. ""And this isn't going to be kept Private.. I don't know how I know it, but I DO know that.. As for the Pyro.. Sir Scotticus, get ready to knock him out again while you're talking to the authorities.. he's gonna wake up in a few minutes, and he's pretty unhinged.. That along with you dropping him again should convince the cops that You hero, HE villain."
"Lets get him into the portal, I think I've figured out some of what happened.. AND I'm almost certain now that my super power is 'exposition'." He rolls his star-filled eyes, and heads over to pick up the barely conscious Guardian, straining at the large metal-covered man for a few humorous seconds "CrapBalls this guy's heavy.. Di, Al, anybody with lifting power?" He stands up huffing, and heads for the portal.
"Chain Limbs, Demon Powers, TK, Weapon Summoning, Real Dreams, and I get to be the DM's Shill?" He mutters to himself, ending with some obscenities as he disappears into the portal.

OOC: D'raven gains TWO bruises per from the Guardian due to the vast intensity of his wounds overwhelming your osmosis.

BBs

First Post
"Sorry Dave, I forgot that you kept your name a secret so people wouldn't call you Dave." A huge but hidden smile is outstreched under Scott's helmet. Before was innocence, now he's being an $#@! What a rude person! Turning towards Jim with a tilted head. "Um yeah ... Okie dokie, be ready for mr. pyro man, got it! Um ... with the building on fire, I think it would be more comfortable to drag him outside the building at least. See you all when I see ya." Scott then attempts to pick up the pyro man over his shoulder and exit the building.

OOC: Emphasis on attempt in case of an interuption or some such hehe, eh D'Raven? ;)

Raivon

First Post
Raivon giggles at the guys as she walks over to help Jim get the guardian into the portal.
Just as she gets to them Alzoll picks up the guardian and puts him on his shoulder and heads for the portal with a 'not so happy' look towards Jim, quietly muttering "It's Alzoll, puny thing."
"I don't think he liked being called Al, Jimmy." She says smiling at them both.
"Alright lets go before we either burn or inhale too much smoke... what ever comes first haha" Raivon says cheerfully as she grabs Jimmy's hand and skipps towards the portal again.
"Bye Scotty, good luck!!"

Wrahn

First Post
Rob, who has been trying to contain the fire, finally give it up as hopeless, "We need someway to communicate with one another. I am going to stay behind, help direct traffic and talk to the police. I will leave you guys out of it if you wish, but I don't think "fate" or whatever is done with us yet."

"Once you get to where you are going, if you need to reach me, this is my cell number (xxx-xxx-xxxx)"

Rob will then leave the spreading fire and head outside.

D'Raven

First Post
"So that's two out, four in, Diana you said run. You wanna come with us or make it on your own?" David turns and walks through the portal. After a moment his chains whip out and attempt to drag Diana in. "Eh, kidnaping sounds fun."

The other side of the portal opens out to a stone room filled with etheric looking tech. A few small ghosts float by. David exits the portal and walks by every one with a look of excitement. Dashing out the door he runs through the halls. A moment passes and he runs back in. "It's a stone tower! In a pocket dimension! I got a pocket dimension!" He has a almost maniac look to him. He runs over and hugs the guardian absorbing some more wounds. "All is forgiven! I got a pocket dimension! I got a pocket dimension!" He runs back out the room yelling with glee.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Jemal

Adventurer
Diana dissapears into the portal with a yelp as it shimmers closed, leaving Rob and Scott standing beside the burning building. Fire trucks, Police, and Ambulances are pulling up out front and rushing to get things set up. The paramedics try taking the 'costumes' off a few unconscious forms to check their wounds, before looking around in confusion for a moment and calling others over.
The Fire Fighters hook up their hoses and begin blasting the flames, but each time they move to a new section, the fires they had just put out seem to burst back into life.

The Police start going around to question people, and one sees Scott standing by the unconscious Pyro and heads over.
Just as Jim had predicted, Pyro starts waking up the officer finally notices him. Leaning down to help him up, he is sent flying into the dumpster as the pyro screams and jumps up groggily with a blast of heat. The heat reignites the nearby parts of the building that the fire fighters had finally managed to put out, and everyone looks over at the outburst. The Pyro turns and sends a blast of flame that melts the top off a cop car as Officers dive out of the way. As he turns to track the officer, a loud THUNK is heard and he drops, a metal-suited man floating in the air behind him. <Scott>

Scott looks up with a heroic pose and sees the media cameras for the first time.

Rob and Scott are the only super-powered individuals still conscious on the scene. All the other heroes/villains seem to have either left or been knocked out. There are a few unpowered conventioneers who escaped without getting zapped.. some none too happy about that as they relate their version of events to incredulous officials.

<D's Pocket D>
Diana tumbles through the door, landing surprisingly softly in a chair.
"So..." Jim says as the portal closes behind them and David runs around ecstatically praising his newest treasure. "Exposition first or would people like to clean and change then talk over dinner?" He looks around at everyone : soot-stained, burnt, cut, and some who's clothing was threads away from becoming embarrassing. "Hey David, you got showers around here?"

dream66_

First Post
"Well, I'm torn, part of me desperately wants to know what's going on, but part of me really wants to get a shower and change. However, my clothes are all in my room in a burning hotel so does your pocket dimension have anything that would fit me?

And David, I understand about the name thing, for some reason I hate when people shorten my name to Di."

Remove ads