• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Jeremy Crawford interview at Gen Con 2015 w/ Michael Long

Mistwell

Crusty Old Meatwad (he/him)
Thank you for posting that and for conducting the interview. It was interesting, and your questions were good.

pukunui

Legend
Thanks so much for putting in the effort to type out a transcript. I much prefer reading transcripts to listening to interviews, so I really appreciate it. :)

jodyjohnson

Adventurer
Jeremy Crawford said:
Just the area covered in the Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide is the size of a couple North Americas, and that’s not even the entire Forgotten Realms. It’s often easy to forget, looking at an FR map, just how big it is.

I wonder how far east they will go?

Patrick McGill

First Post
Very nice interview, it was good to see you guys talking in a casual capacity. I didn't realise the sword coast was such a large area. Two north-americas is plenty big enough for a robust setting book, methinks.

Dan Hass

First Post
It was really great of JC (and Mearls) to make themselves available at GenCon. I have 14 rules questions that had been nagging me, and he was quite generous with his time answering them.

Remove ads