• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jin Chi defeats Kalanyr 2

Jin Chi

First Post
Fresh from his long bout with Kith, Jin Chi comes across the servant of the light, Kalanyr.

He twirls his golden staff and then points it at his foe.

"I am ready for a rematch."

Jin Chi
The Path of Honor

Green Belt-1

Signature Styles: Blizzard, Staff, Jaguar
Dojo: Phoenix
Fists of Fury (x1)
Chi Strike
Master of Emotions

Record: 7-6
Yen 3

Item: Ornate Golden Staff (5 yen)

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr the Dagger
Master of Thunder

Red Belt 1 13-7 Yen 0

Powers: Sig Style (Thunder),Sig Style(Dagger), Holy Warrior,Holy Day,Mastery of Thunder,Chi Strike X1,Master of Emotions,Purity of Focus X1,Redeeming Light
Restrictions: Pure Spirit

"Very well warrior, I accept, I request a strategy match all else is up to you."

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
In the distance, the faint sound of someone coughing can be heard. As it nears, both fighters notice it is the wondering cloaked man. They also wonder why he coughs so darn much. So do I.

"I say there young ones, looks like you're about to have a bit of a tussle. *cough* Well you know that...The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the groto west of the Sweetwater Swamp on the evening of the fang.

Let's get it ooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnn"

Jin Chi

First Post
Jin's first set of moves:
<MeowthBot> 1: The hammer speaks near the delta; dodges the thrust of the invisible blade!
<MeowthBot> 2: The hammer dances within the wastelands; dodges the chi of the wyrm!
<used> 3: The west wind impales the lake; absorbs the onslaught of the honor as it dominates the kick of the teardrop!
<used> 4: The scorpion withers the desert; grasps the tempest of the eyes!
<used> 5: The fist devastates the marsh; wards off the kick of the soul!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr's Hand
<MeowthBot> 1: The cherry blossum slides near the madlands; redirects the chi of the bamboo!
<Usedt> 2: The tree slaughters the castle; grasps the blood of the root!
<MeowthBot> 3: The rose petal drifts above the prairie; removes the descent of the cat!
<Used> 4: The northstar decimates the city; parries the drive of the honor!
<MeowthBot> 5: The staff fluidly slashes the valley; negates the speed of the body!

Last edited:

Kalanyr

Explorer
The northstar decimates the city; parries the drive of the honor!

Mastery: Thunder

The thunder decimates the city; parries the drive of the honor!

Kalanyr calls forth a tremendous storm to rain down lightning over the whole area, the blinding rain thus caused will hopefully also keep the honour fighter away!

Last edited:

Jin Chi

First Post
Expecting his opponent to call down Thunder, Jin Chi drives in fast, spearing Kalanyr with his golden staff.

<MeowthBot> 3: The west wind impales the lake; absorbs the onslaught of the honor as it dominates the kick of the teardrop!

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
Thunder decimating a city is rather nice, rather destructive, though the wind impaling a lake is nice also....

2 flags Kalanyr. 2 flags Kalanyr, none for good 'ol Jin

Kalanyr

Explorer
In the sky above the stars spin and drift changeing places to the celestial pattern of the Day of the Tree!

Holy Day! Evening of the Tree.

The tree slaughters the castle; grasps the blood of the root!

Kalanyr lets loose with a flurry of blows and kicks sufficient to badly damage a castle before attempting grab Jin-Chi's leg and squeeze it.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads