• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Job Vacancy - Full-Time Writer Required!

varagon

First Post
I was asked to write a 15,000 plus word document in a month. Not a high word count, but very doable with minimal time spent daily.

I'd imagine 30K words to be 2 to 4 hours a day working (including stat blocks and referencing materials) to be a moderate work load.

Last edited:

isirga eth

First Post
I finished...

Probably nobody will read this, but I had to let it out... I just finished and sent my 45,000-word manuscript, which by the way I finished in twenty days... Now comes the torture of awaiting results... :uhoh:

SandraWinters

First Post
Hi,

I have a nicely-formatted cover letter and resume typed in Microsoft Word (.doc) format. However, I know that some companies do not appreciate attachments for fear of viruses and worms. What are Mongoose's guidelines on submitting attachments? Would you prefer that I send a cover letter and resume in the body of the e-mail instead?

resistor

First Post
Charke said:
This has affected my role-playing as well. I've become a monster rules lawyer, scrapping most of the house rules and leaning on the core rules. The funny thing is, using the core rules really works. Players don't need to ask what the house rules are - they can just look them up.

One of the best things I found for improving my understanding of the core rules was playing in an Epic-Level arena game. Admittedly it was very munchkin-y, but it really demanded detailed knowledge of the rules (especially spells).

Remove ads