• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jobs that Zombies can have, and some they should not.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
Cerubus Dark said:
1. Child Care: The temptation to eat the brians of the little tykes might be too much for a zombie to resist. Plus a 2 year old can out run you.

What in particular makes the Brians more of a temptation then the joes or janes or toms? Boy, if this is true, I'm glad I'm not a Brian ;)

Thornir Alekeg said:
Any position at a fast food restaurant - they can reach right into the deep fryer to pull out that chicken pattie they dropped

I have to use tongs. :)
Gotta love give me the brain.

evileeyore

Mrrrph
More jobs Zombies should not be Employed for:

Food tester. Zombies only like brains, and the poison wont kill them anyway.
Grave Diggers. Its like giving them license to breed.
Astronauts. Requires too much rocket science.
Phrenologistic. Tendency to eat study subjects too high.

Good Jobs:
Corpse. Halfway there already.
Undead Army. Who best to fill out the rank and file?

Undecided:
Toxic Disposal. Not going to be hurt be a few rads, but may chage into worse kind of monster.

Who am I kidding, there is no worse kind of monster.

MerakSpielman

First Post
Zombies should not work at ice cream shops. The ice cream in those buckets gets pretty hard. I heard a story once of an older woman working at one of those places breaking her arm trying to gouge ice cream out. Imagine the poor, fragile, flesh and bones of your average zombie?

"I'll have a double chocolate mocha with mint chips"

"Groooaaaaann..... Oooooo Kkkkkkk..." *SNAP* "Uhhhh... arm broken.... waaannt smmooothieee insteaaaad?"

green slime said:
Sewage Maintenance: It smells bad down there already... it isn't like you are going make it worse... and it hardly matters if you should lose a body part or three...

Oh great, give my damn job to a dead guy. ;)

Zombies aren't so good for this, but Skeletons might be natural at being those weird, silent mascot guys in the suits at amusement parks.

Think of that the next time you're at Disney world, and you pose for a picture with Mickey.

Remove ads