• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Join Necromancer Games in helping Katrina Victims

Orcus

First Post
Necromancer Games has donated several hundred dollars to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina. Please join with Necromancer and the rest of the gaming community in aiding the victims of this horrible disaster. For information on how to help, visit the American Red Cross web site http://www.redcross.org/

Clark

GMSkarka

Explorer
I wasn't sure if we could post this kinda stuff here, so I posted in the Publishers forum.

We're donating 100% of our September sales to the Red Cross. Details in sig.

Nightfall

Sage of the Scarred Lands
Good deal Gareth! *still can only afford to send out souls. Is one broke Orcus fan*

If I could, I'd buy Crystal Skull in large quantities for ya Clark! :) ;)

coyote6

Adventurer
John Rogers (aka jonrog1, of various storyhours) is doing a matching funds thing via his blog. Note: his blog involves politics, a lot. Not sure ENGranma would approve. :)

Krypter

Explorer
Kudos to Necromancer and Adamant. You're the good guys. I hope the authorities in Louisiana can get their act together to make proper use of those funds.

GMSkarka said:
I wasn't sure if we could post this kinda stuff here, so I posted in the Publishers forum.

We're donating 100% of our September sales to the Red Cross. Details in sig.

Gareth, let me join you in that.

For the month of September, you can include what would otherwise have been my royalties on "Gangs of Freeport" in the Red Cross donation. All I ask is that you send me an e-mail letting me know how much my share of the donation comes to, at the end of the month.

Let me know if you need me to e-mail you this information, as opposed to just putting on a message board, for legal purposes.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads