• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Joke Names you've never used...but want to.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In my heart of hearts, I hope some adventure writer is taking all of this thread in and designing something for a convention...

Mad_Jack

Legend
For some time, I've been wanting to run:

1) A bard named Dore Mifaso LaTido.

As one or two others have noted, it's not an uncommon idea - mine was Doremi Fasolatido... ;)
(Well, one of them, anyway - I can't quite remember, but I may have actually used the idea more than once.)

He was a suave and debonair ladies' man with a fine tenor voice. I had a bad Latin/Italian-ish accent all ready for him and everything.

Unfortunately, the party never met him as they got...creative...with their problem-solving and simply burned down the inn where the person they were trying to intercept was staying, rather than going in to try to capture/kill the guy.
And thus, Doremi and about half a dozen other interesting NPCs met their fiery dooms without ever having seen game time.

Zhaleskra

Adventurer
Well, the first character I made for HARP SF. She's a Gorsiva (bird-like person, but wing membranes inflate, no hollow bones), Fusion Scout (Psion/Scout hybrid), from the Frontier culture. Her name is Jynifer "Jynee" Tutohn, she has the training package "MegaCorp Mercenary", work(s/ed) for Gadgetron, and her Gadgetron agent number is, you guessed it: 8675309.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads