JollyDoc's Savage Tide-Updated 10/8!

Joachim

First Post
carborundum said:
Sweet! Nice update, as usual. I can't quite get the image of a goblin, with that ridiculous tooth sticking out, out of my head. Eeeeewww!
I'm curious as to why Mandi appeared to be an Erinyes, or had I just forgotten something from the previous update?

Immediately before entering that chamber, Mandi polymorphed herself into an Erinyes.

And it's Sepoto the goliath, not Samson the goblin, with the ridiculous tooth and urges towards the ol' five-finger-discounts.

JollyDoc

Explorer
Sunday Night Teaser

1) The group returns to Farshore, but promptly gets tired of boring old defensive preparations, and so goes in search of the eighth Maztican Tribe.

2) Still bored, the Legion then goes in search of wandering xp...er, I mean the missing priest of Lathander

3) D.Day...the Kraken Society arrives and it's on like Capone. If you thought Mandi making a dress out of a couatl was hysterical, wait until you see what happens when Mandi goes mano-a-mano with the bunny of doom! Insert your favorite Monty Python joke here. We'll call this next update..."Down the Rabbit Hole."

Last edited:

Joachim

First Post
JollyDoc said:
3) D.Day...the Kraken Society arrives and it's on like Capone. If you thought Mandi making a dress out of a couatl was hysterical, wait until you see what happens when Mandi goes mano-a-mano with the bunny of doom! Insert your favorite Monty Python joke here. We'll call this next update..."Down the Rabbit Hole."

Hey man, after two 3rd level spells, two fourth level spells, and a fifth level spell, that rabbit was TOAST!

Ahh, I sense more polymorphing goodness, ahem, badness coming our way!

I too cracked up about the newest addition to Mandi's wardrobe. That soft celestial skin must feel really nice... :]

JollyDoc

Explorer
Neverwinter Knight said:
Ahh, I sense more polymorphing goodness, ahem, badness coming our way!

I too cracked up about the newest addition to Mandi's wardrobe. That soft celestial skin must feel really nice... :]

You haven't seen anything until you've seen an ice mephit GRAPPLING with a cute, little white bunny rabbit...and the rabbit wins!! You will believe a bunny can fly!

I think I remember an old AD&D take on the Monty Python vorpal bunny, although I don't remember where. It wasn't in the ENWorld Creature Catalog.

Last edited:

Remove ads