JollyDoc's Shackled City: FINAL POST [Updated 11/2!!]

Look_a_Unicorn

First Post
Joachim said:
Well, its good to see the more countries where our readers hail from. We've had Britain, Switzerland, New Zealand (I think), and now the Netherlands.

Oh...and Utah.

Don't forget the lurkers in Oz!

Edit: 3 minutes? Muahahahahahahha

Last edited:

Neverwinter Knight said:
This knight hails from Munich in Bavaria! And since they created some WLAN hotspots at my favorite Biergärten (beergardens ;) ), I can take this SH with me on my favorite recreational activity...
Schön guten Tag, Herr Ritter :cool: . (Sorry guys. this is no attempt to hijack the thread. Just couldn't resist :\ )

Last edited:

Joachim said:
Bloody foreigners coming out of the woodwork... :confused:

NWK, I didn't know you were in Germany. I used to live there when I was a kid...about 50 km from Ansbach near a place called Bad Windsheim. Army Brat...
Cool - I actually know the place (but only from avoiding traffic on the A7). How long did you live here?

Joachim said:
He died less than 3 minutes after joining the party. All that and more shall be revealed in the next update.
I've read through the adventure to see what the mega-lethal encounter might have been, but could not see a TPL in the immediate next rooms. There must have been some mighty bad luck on your part... :(

gfunk

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
I've read through the adventure to see what the mega-lethal encounter might have been, but could not see a TPL in the immediate next rooms. There must have been some mighty bad luck on your part... :(
Well, it wasn't the big thing in the hallway. We actually took it down pretty easily. However, we did run into that trio of half-dragons who just happened to release three *BAD* beasties.

We went down like flies.

gfunk said:
Well, it wasn't the big thing in the hallway. We actually took it down pretty easily. However, we did run into that trio of half-dragons who just happened to release three *BAD* beasties.

We went down like flies.
Well, I'll just wait and see what happened to you. Three of those B... beasts can really level the party, if your dice are even just a little off. Did you res the mage or did he go and complain to his great-great-great-grandmother right away? :D

Last edited:

Joachim

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Cool - I actually know the place (but only from avoiding traffic on the A7). How long did you live here?

For a couple of years when I was 12 to 13. Actually, we lived in a farming village (<100 people) just outside of Bad Windsheim. Really nice people. Really fattening food (we drank whole milk, 2 steps removed from the udder). When we came back Stateside, I had gained so much weight I had to wear the Husky Boys clothes.

Joachim

First Post
Neverwinter Knight said:
Well, I'll just wait and see what happened to you. Three of those B... beasts can really level the party, if your dice are even just a little off. Did you res the mage or did he go and complain to his great-great-great-grandmother right away? :D

Lets just say the module is constructed such that the first encounter behind the door can easily domino into one mish-mashed mega-encounter.

EDIT: Joe felt really bad about the way the encounter went, especially since it was a new player (and others...) who bit it. There is more to the story that makes it pretty entertaining. Rusty, yet again, proves his worth.

Last edited:

Joachim said:
For a couple of years when I was 12 to 13. Actually, we lived in a farming village (<100 people) just outside of Bad Windsheim. Really nice people. Really fattening food (we drank whole milk, 2 steps removed from the udder). When we came back Stateside, I had gained so much weight I had to wear the Husky Boys clothes.
Funny, when I was living in the US (from age 11 to 13) I returned to Germany a little thicker than I left. ;) I guess it's just going through all the regional food...(getting hooked to Oreos might have had something to do with it)

I hope you got to see something of the country, though. I believe villages with < 100 people look very much the same.

Last edited:

Remove ads