• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jonathan vs. Shou Ren (Kight Otu Judging!)

Knight Otu

First Post
(It would be sad to see the fight end like this, but it's understandable that you don't want to be stuck in the fight eternally. Would Monday be ok?)

shaff

First Post
OOC: well, now that I can't get on mIRC for some reason, I can wait a little longer since I won't be having any matches on there soon. So maybe thursday or so?

And I have a question. When he comes back, can we resume this match if I'm not in another match, or after I finish the match I'm in?

Knight Otu

First Post
(
shaff said:
OOC: well, now that I can't get on mIRC for some reason, I can wait a little longer since I won't be having any matches on there soon. So maybe thursday or so?
OK.

shaff said:
And I have a question. When he comes back, can we resume this match if I'm not in another match, or after I finish the match I'm in?
If a match is over, it is over. You would have to make a re-match if Ciaran does not return before thursday. Should he return before I decide on a disqualification, the fight can resume normally.)

Knight Otu

First Post
Not quite the time yet, so if Ciaran does appear you could possibly agree on continuing the fight, but I'm not sure if I'll be around...

"It seems Shou Ren botched that last spell... He's gone.
Jonathan, this event makes you the winner, rising to the second tier as either an honor warrior, a sash, a yakuza or, since you defeated a yakuza, the light path. Whichever path you choose, you will considered to be a rank 1 fighter, rather than a rank 0 fighter, since you defeated a powerful opponent. Record 1/0.

Shou Ren, if he reappears, will be a Thug Down on Luck. Record 3/3."

shaff

First Post
"Thank you great Judge, although I would have enjoyed finishing the battle, I have other matches to do. I can't spend the rest of my fighting career on 1 fighter. I have chosen the path of sash."

OOC: I wonder where ciaran is, if he comes back, I would enjoy a rematch.

shaff

First Post
OOC: can you do advancement for me plz? I don't have access to the YB! site right now, since I'm at school, so I can't update my character with powers and such since I don't have the site.

Remove ads