• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Jonathan vs. Shou Ren (Kight Otu Judging!)

Ciaran

First Post
The wizard gives ground as he calls forth the wispy shade of a slain unicorn to cover his retreat.

The unicorn rides over the peaks; averts the punch of the spring!

Knight Otu

First Post
"Shou Ren makes a clever defensive move, at the cost of offense. Johnathan on the other hand makes a powerful offensive move at the cost of defense.

All things considered, I believe that Shou Ren managed his move better than Johnathan.

Point Shou Ren!

1 flag Shou Ren, 0 flags Johnathan! Target 5!"

shaff

First Post
Jonathan attempts an UNBELIEVEBLY powerful move to shun any chances his opponent had:

5: The northstar obliterates the dungeon; parries the push of the mountain!

Ciaran

First Post
Shou Ren draws forth a dagger. Chanting, he pricks his wrist, and blood drips down. He continues to chant, and the blood dissolves into a scarlet mist and rises upwards, congealing into the form of a scythe. As Jonathan attacks, the scythe whirls and flashes through the air, parrying and riposting with blinding speed.

The scythe sinuously obliterates the rapids; shreds the gaze of the iron so fast that it painfully averts the punch of the star! *yen*

Knight Otu

First Post
"Yes, that is a powerful move, Jonathan. But Shou Ren's move is even more powerful and has a fitting defense.

Point and Yen Shou Ren!

2 flags Shou Ren, 0 flags Johnathan! Target 5!"

shaff

First Post
Jonathan scurries as fast as a lizard towards his foe. He attempts to destroy whatever confidence his opponent have built up, while shielding against his attack:

2: The lizard destroys the wastelands; shields the speed of the storm!

Ciaran

First Post
The masked mage spits out the words of his next spell, not faltering in his incantation despite the imminent physical threat. When he finishes, dark tendrils burst forth from the earth to entangle Jonathan and suck out his blood.

The weasel skillfully assaults the atoll; quells the foray of the pole!

Knight Otu

First Post
"This round is not as easy to judge, but here I think Jonathan has the upper hand.

Point Jonathan!

1 flag Johnathan, 2 flags Shou Ren! Target 5!"

shaff

First Post
OOC: ive never done a strategic match, but from what i have judged, i think we need new hands now dont we? Or am i mistaken? If we need new ones here is mine:

Jonathan's 2nd Hand:

1: The chain shouts below the sea; waves away the stab of the pole!

2: The scorpion slashes near the ravine; negates the aggression of the bird!

3: The lightning penetrates the ocean; scatters the terror of the wood!

4: The dagger lies underneath the badlands and crushes the Point of the Wailing Bones; blocks the violence of the ledge!

5: The running scorpion glides upon the cliff; wards off the blood of the maze!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads