• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Journeyman-Season 1/Story 3--Game Three -10/8/2007

Truth Seeker

Adventurer
0000043380_20070924152235.jpg

Game Three

Star: Reed Diamond (Jack Vasser), Moon Bloodgood (Livia Beale), Kevin McKidd (Dan Vasser), Charlie Wyson (Jack Vasser), Gretchen Egolf (Katie Vasser), Brian Howe (Hugh Skillen)

Guest Star: Jeffrey Nicholas Brown (Muscular guy), Falk Hentschel (Thug #1), Brittany Ishibashi (Melissa Waters), Asante Jones (Officer Burke), Anthony Yu (Uniform Cop)

Romance is put on hold for Dan and Katie when Dan finds himself back in 1989 in time to warn everyone about a disaster, and save an addict from ruining his life. Katie finds out that Dan has seen Livia but didn't tell her.​

Brown Jenkin

First Post
Three strikes and out for me. I wanted to like this show but I find myself bored instead. I would like to know why he is jumping in time but not enough to keep watching.

DonTadow

First Post
Brown Jenkin said:
Three strikes and out for me. I wanted to like this show but I find myself bored instead. I would like to know why he is jumping in time but not enough to keep watching.
me too, just didn't keep me interested the first 20 minutes in and then it lost out to the dallas/buffalo game.

evildmguy

Explorer
I like it as well. And I don't need an explanation right away but I do hope we get one eventually. That's always a balance act.

What I did like is what came out in this episode, both with the old gf and the wife. I look forward to that drama and think they are doing some good writing with the wife and how she handles it all.

So, definitely a good one for me.

edg

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads