• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Judgement Day (Full)

RandomPrecision

First Post
Going to have some problems here in the future - I don't think I'll have access to the internet for a while. I probably can't delay the campaign for me alone, although I'd be interested in being in the game...I just can't for a while. And it's kind of a longish while, like July 4th or 5th. There's some chance that I can get on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but probably not after that. Sorry folks.

I could probably post an updated character later this morning. I don't know what's in store with the campaign, but if it moves slowly for a while, like some PbP games do, I might be able to catch up, if it's alright with everyone. As long as the campaign doesn't start in media res, the first part of an adventure is usually just hooking, but I don't yet know how this one will begin. If it's absolutely incompatible, I'll have to bow out, but as of now, I'm interested, but probably unable to post for a while.

Albedo

First Post
RandomPrecision said:
Going to have some problems here in the future - I don't think I'll have access to the internet for a while. I probably can't delay the campaign for me alone, although I'd be interested in being in the game...I just can't for a while. And it's kind of a longish while, like July 4th or 5th. There's some chance that I can get on Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday, but probably not after that. Sorry folks.

I could probably post an updated character later this morning. I don't know what's in store with the campaign, but if it moves slowly for a while, like some PbP games do, I might be able to catch up, if it's alright with everyone. As long as the campaign doesn't start in media res, the first part of an adventure is usually just hooking, but I don't yet know how this one will begin. If it's absolutely incompatible, I'll have to bow out, but as of now, I'm interested, but probably unable to post for a while.

Theres nothing I can't slip into a storyline, so don't worry. As long as you have the will to play I'll slip you in.

Rkhet

First Post
I was just reading through the BoVD, and came up with an idea: buy a Belt of the Dread Emperor, and tie the chains to yourself. It's like unlimited pearls of power that suck up your HP to cast spells. Find some way of constant fast-healing (it's not hard at ecl 30) and you'll have unlimited spells per day.

Combine with Masochism for extra fun.

AmorFati

First Post
I'd like to join this, looks interesting.

As for evil or good, either way is fine. Am thinking of a melee-based character.

DM: Do you allow Anthropomorcphic animals from SS?

Last edited:

Ferrix

Explorer
I think I might make a spellcaster of some sort, not having a dedicated caster might be a bad idea. Either a spellsword type character or an arcane trickster.

James Heard

Explorer
I'm thinking of just copying Rkhet's build, slapping a good label on it, and commencing with the popcorn :D. I wouldn't even have to show all my work, just "see that other dude's character sheet." Sweeeeeet. :D

Ferrix

Explorer
James Heard said:
I'm thinking of just copying Rkhet's build, slapping a good label on it, and commencing with the popcorn :D. I wouldn't even have to show all my work, just "see that other dude's character sheet." Sweeeeeet. :D

Only problem with that are the ur-priest levels, evil only.

Endovior

First Post
Kerrz said:
Just some points to make: The only arcane caster for the good team is a bard. There are no out and out melee fighters (ie- distraction) for the evil team.

Hmm. If you'd like, I could change it up a bit, but I wouldn't discount existing builds. As is, my Monk's got a fair bit of nasty psi power; as an example, for 15 of his 258 daily power points, he can heal himself up to 90 HP and inflict that amounts as damage to everyone within 20 feet of him via Hostile Empathic Transfer (Will 21 Half, ignores Damage Reduction).

Remove ads