• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

June Scheduling

BSF

Explorer
Good afternoon everyone,
I thought I might bring up the June schedule since it is a little oddball this month.

First of all, Melinda and I will be going to see Harry Potter this Friday (June 4).
June 12th, we will be going on vacation for a week.

That gives us two Friday's in which to play, June 11 and June 25. It might be possible to game on June 5, if there is interest. I am open to discussing it.

How is everyone else looking as far as scheduling goes?

Kultar

First Post
Brandon will also not be able to make it tomarrow so im not sure if we are going to play or not...if we do i will be there.

BSF

Explorer
Welcome back Sage!

It sounds like we will be down Oceas and Ayla for sure. Any other MIA's for the 11th?

Tormal

First Post
Hey guys!

The both the 11th and the 25th look good for me. I just started this new job yesterday and it's pretty freakin' awesome. As a matter of fact i'm currently at work - with nothing to do. Anywho, i'm good both of those days! I'll probably be on a lot more now sense this is about all I can do here. Adios and have fun,

Brandon

Remove ads