• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

June Scheduling

Russ

First Post
Hell,death and destruction

God it was good to be back to a decent level character. I know we will build these new ones up in time but it was a fun break. It may not be a bad idea for everyone (Sage) to have an alternate character for these summer days when we are missing a lot of people but don't want to miss playing. We can use the alternates for mini-event type games. Had fun fighting the dragons but wasn't too sure we were going to survive for a while. Everybody was dead and gone except Gwen and Dervon. and he was almost toast (no fireball jokes please, he's a little crisp right now.) I haven't seen any list of goods in the dragons hoard (nudge) as of yet but I see no reason why we can't all find a little something of interest and then give the majority of the wealth back to Silas' folks and the Greerson folks as that is probably where a great deal of it came from anyway. and that would get us in good standing once again as good and righteous hero types. ( it's great to be adored by the masses [:) . Anyway, Dani and I won't be there Friday night. Oceas is all in favor of trying to track down the brutal monsters that would not only try to kill us but also would slaughter innocent workers. A despicable and cowardly act. I would like to bury the bodies and bless the ground they are buried in then we may begin the hunt. If we go back to Greerson now all we can do is verify that yeah there was some bad mojo going on but we let it get away (kinda sounds like our old group doesn't it). Out of necessity I will probably follow the vote of the majority.

Macbeth

First Post
Russ said:
It may not be a bad idea for everyone (Sage) to have an alternate character for these summer days when we are missing a lot of people but don't want to miss playing. We can use the alternates for mini-event type games.
That ssounds like it might be a good idea. Any official DM word on this? If we are going to have some extra characters for those days when we're a little short, I could have something together relatively quickly. I ALWAYS have more character ideas then I know what to do with. :)

Remove ads