Filthy Clawed Humanoids1d20+3=16 (dead)
Hane=14
Camden=11
The Thing in the Mist1d20+6=11
Rulk=8
Cold Gnarul=6
Flint=5

==========
1st: Voda Vosa (Bonamius.. ): If you used a daily do you get half damage or reliable? Please check for me!
==========

Catching back up, starting with Camden (who majestic words himself and then uses vicious mockery on the silvery demon in the mist): his cutting words seem to get the demons attention, and she seems agitated for a moment.

The silvery demon attacks Gnarul:

The demon in the mist focuses all three of her bite attacks on Gnarul once again...darting forward and snapping away at him.. and this time landing a pair of vicious bites on the stalwart warden. Gnarul is bleeding badly...!

Rulk charges forward into the mist and flanks with Gnarul who is reeling from the demons onslaught. He coughs and sneezes, leaving the poison cloud but is mostly none the worse for wear..

Gnarul bravely keeps up the fight against the demon, but lets Rulk have her attention for now. Nevertheless, he slashes at the creature, and draws blood.

Flint looses another arrow from his greatbow into the mist, which hits a tree.

===========
[sblock]

Camden's Majestic word heals himself for 10, which means he is no longer bloodied.

Camden's Vicious Mockery is successful, and cutting words seem to enrage the creature. 1d20+4=21. Damage =1d6+4=6.

Picking up from the demons attack on Gnarul. I don't know how to say this, but 1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=28, 1d20+8=12: it critted twice. The final attack was a miss. Gnarul takes 20 damage. (10 per bite). Cold Gnarul may wish to rethink the mark he has on her! (ouch!)

Rulk attacks (as posted) and lands both attacks: the 18 is on the verge of not hitting but flank negates the concealment. 8 damage. No poison rolls necessary, he just takes 2 damage for leaving the double poison aura, which dissipates at the end of this turn anyway.

Gnarul has not posted, so he gets basic attacks. He also drops his mark (for safety purposes). He hits 1d20+10=21 for 10 damage.

Flint releases another arrow, aware now that the concealment of the mist is throwing him off..1d12+5=17. This would be enough to hit, but just misses because of concealment. He can enter the mist (or just hope for higher numbers?)
[/sblock]

HP Recap now:

Silver Demon: 159hp

Rulk 26 hp
Hane: 22 hp
Camden: 17 hp
Gnarul: 7 hp

Phaezen

First Post
Flint, seeing the situation is dire, grabs a totem off his bow and attaches it to an arrow. He fires the arrow straight into the air and it comes down on the creature in a hail is spectral arrows. causing small amounts of damage.

[sblock=ooc]
Storm of Spirit Shards, 14vs AC 19 Damage, 9 Damage on a miss
[/sblock]

Evilhalfling

Adventurer
Camden, human bard

OOC: I would rather have saved the last majestic word, and instead have burned an AP for the vicious mockery and a second wind.
His hp would still be 12 due to the 4hp gained from a successful hit.

"Psst mucky demonthing, look behind you!" Camden will thoughtfully attempt to mark the demon on Rulk's behalf.
1d20+4=9 vs ref, 1d8+4=8 (failing)

renau1g

First Post
Hane continues his hidden vigil as he waits for a more opportune time, staying behind his ally.

[sblock=ooc]
Free: put a shroud on the mist (2 so far)
Standard: Total Defense
Minor: Sustain Shade Form (Insubstantial, vulnerable 5 radiant, sustain minor, ends when Hane attacks, can hide if I have concealment or cover, including allies)
Move: Stay hidden behind Cold Gnarul
[/sblock]

==OOC==
Sorry, I usually update this from work, and we had some important projects that needed to be done last week, so I missed a few days!
[sblock]
==Init Repost==
Bonamius=18
Mikal=16
Hane=14
Camden=11
The Thing in the Mist1d20+6=11
Rulk=8
Cold Gnarul=6
Flint=5
[/sblock]
Bonamius hurls another orb of energy at the creature, which flies wide, and impacts somewhere deeper in the jungle.

Mikal steps into the mist and begins pounding the beast with eldritch blasts, which seem to weaken it.

Hane remains hidden in the shadows.

Camden shouts "Psst mucky demonthing, look behind you!" and follows it up with a silvery bolt. For a second it looks like it came from Rulk , but the demon is unphased..

Still, it is getting badly injured..

It withdraws and runs deeper into the jungle, leaving behind the rest of the group. Rulk is able to slash at it as it breaks past him.

[sblock]
==OOC==
Bonamius misses with his attack, but still does 8 damage on the failed daily.

Mikal's two eldritch blasts hit for a total of 26 damage.

Rulk makes his attack as an opportunity attack and does 15 more damage.
[/sblock]
End result

The demon runs off into the jungle... she can be pursued if you like. Otherwise.. 91 XP each. (the solo demon was worth half XP). I am mainly 'escaping' him so we can move on, as I think we have bogged down, my fault).

So the demon charges off into the jungle, and Tendril helps tend some of the miners, who are definitely spooked by this occurrence.

Tendril looks around and finally gathers you together.

"We need to get moving soon.. she may come back. I think we are not too far from a good campaing spot- there was a druids monument around here, warded against evil spirits. It might keep the demons away.."

Phaezen

First Post
Flint nods, turning to the rest of the group "The Spirits will be stronger near a druidic monument, but demons walking the forest worries me. We need to find out more."

Remove ads