• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just 40 Minutes To Go!

There's just 40 minutes left in EN World's month-long Kickstarter! Don't miss out on some incredible rewards! Hundreds of dollars worth of gaming stuff for just £25, plus exclusive dice, t-shirts, and so much more! Now down to 18 minutes and counting..... 15 minutes..... it's nearly over.... 9 minutes.... 5 minutes.... AND IT'S DONE!

There's just 40 minutes left in EN World's month-long Kickstarter! Don't miss out on some incredible rewards! Hundreds of dollars worth of gaming stuff for just £25, plus exclusive dice, t-shirts, and so much more!

Now down to 18 minutes and counting.....

15 minutes..... it's nearly over....

9 minutes....

5 minutes....

AND IT'S DONE!
title page background_thanks.jpg

cougent

First Post
I would have spent the money just for a Lifetime Gold membership without all the swag, getting all of that on top of it made this the easiest money I have ever paid to any website ever!

Even though it wasn't directly mentioned, I hope this gives you enough to not only re-code everything... but keep re-coding on newer versions of the main software as they become available so you can update before the next breach.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
And with the left over funds, see if you can't put a ring on it. Or barring that, keep it making interest for future necessities.

Interest? How old-fashioned! Does that even exist any more (at least without high-risk investments attached?) :)

PopeYodaI

First Post
Interest? How old-fashioned! Does that even exist any more (at least without high-risk investments attached?) :)

I was going to suggest it be convert to gold and buried pirate-style, but I don't think there'd be enough to actually bury after buying the chest.

Remove ads

Remove ads