• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

JUST BOUGHT KEEP ON THE SHADOWFELL FROM BARNES & NOBLES

Incenjucar

Legend
Rzach said:
So how many people are running 4e games with KotS this weekend?

I ran my first game today and will be running it again tomorrow.

Now I just wonder if I will be able to get the 4e main books early.....

later,
Rzach

I think I'll try running one tonight (Sunday morning here). Still reading through it.

Valerion Steele said:
lucky guys...
here in Berlin , germany its not on the shelves...
but amazon.de confirmed its delivered to customers already and another online shop (a cheaper one) is hauling it too...
i´m sooo jealous not to be able to go to my flgs and buy one on monday...
Interesting... Which online shop? I am usually ordering at Dragonworld, but I didn't get any updates on the item yet...

Novem5er

First Post
Ugh! I wonder if my local BAM has it in stock... but I must resist the temptation to check. I specifically asked my LGS to order a copy for me and save it (for Tuesday's release), so I must not purchase it from anywhere else!

The hard part is that, even if other places are selling it now and my LGS would sell it to me early, they aren't open on Sundays or Mondays! So it looks like I'll be a good boy and wait until Tuesday.

Swack-Iron

First Post
DangerAbe said:
Okay, I'm back from the wedding but I have to go to another wedding related event in a few hours. The Barnes & Nobles where they're selling it is in Greensboro, North Carolina at Friendly Center. And at the reception I DID bring it out of the car to show it to the other gamers at the table. Also, the Bride yelled at us for looking at D&D books...-eh- such is life. I still have my nerd card right?

Dude, not only can you keep your card, the Secret Society of Nerds has decided to give you a promotion. You whipped a 4e adventure out at a wedding?!? You're my hero!

Remove ads