• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

SoulStorm

First Post
Ok, I only have one very specific question. Is there an overland flight ritual? If so, what is the cost to use it?

Ok, I lied, one more. How about a water breathing ritual and the cost of using that?

Thank you O' great omniscient one! :cool:

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
jaldaen said:
My main question is how the Ranger's at-will two-weapon fighting exploit works... and whether or not it is melee only or both melee and ranged (and thereby useful to both two-weapon fighters and archers). Thanks.

melee only.

DandD

First Post
What feats do you need to cast rituals? Do you need to have the wizard/cleric/warlock/whatever-magical-spellcaster-multiclass-feat?

Family

First Post
Paragon Path Names:

RandomCitizenX said:
Cleric
-Angelic avenger
-Divine oracle
-Radiant servant
-Warpriest
Fighter
-Iron vanguard
-Kensei
-Pit fighter
-Swordmaster
Paladin
-Astral weapon
-Champion of order
-Hospitaler
-Justiciar
Ranger
-Battlefield archer
-Beast stalker
-Pathfinder
-Stormwarden
Rogue
-Cat burglar
-Daggermaster
-Master infiltrator
-Shadow assassin
Warlock
-Doomsayer
-Feytouched
-Life-stealer
Warlord
-Battle captain
-Combat veteran
-Knight commander
-Sword marshal
Wizard
-Battle mage
-Blood mage
-Spellstorm mage
-Wizard of the Spiral Tower

My first born son shakes his fist at thee for all the whoopin's he's gonna get at school for being named after you ;)

Son_of_Thunder

Explorer
Irda Ranger said:
If you please Sir, ...

Rituals. Are Rituals limited to spell-effects only, or are there Rituals for things like making Sunrods too? Is there a difference between Arcane and Divine Rituals? Are there non-magical Rituals?

DMG. Can you give us the Chapter headings? I'm still trying to figure out what's in this thing.

I talked about rituals on the rpg.net thread. I'll get back with you on non-spell effect rituals later.

DMG chapter headings:

1. How to be a DM
2. Running the game.
3. Combat Encounters
4. Building Encounters
5. Non Combat Encounters
6. Adventures
7. Rewards
8. Campaigns
9. The World
10. The DM's Toolbox
11. Fallcrest

Family

First Post
From Agrias Oaks on another board.

Epic destinies

Archmage
Deadly Trickster
Demigod
Eternal Seeker

EDIT: Hate you Yo!master :p

Dwarf info

+2 con, +2 wis
+2 to dungeoneering and endurance

+5 saves against poison
can use 2nd wind as a minor action instead of standard
gain prof with throwing and warhammers
Move at normal speed when otherwise would be encumbered by armor or heavy load
get pushed back by 1 square less then normal, and can make a saving throw to immediately get up if knocked prone.

Last edited:

jaldaen

First Post
Son_of_Thunder said:
melee only.
Could you give a few hints as to how it works? Is there a penalty to each attack? Can it only attack one creature? two adjacent creatures? I'd love to see the full write-up, but I'd settle for the highlights that make it unique (and figure out the rest for myself). Thanks.

Remove ads