• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

Family

First Post
keterys said:
Huh. Making the tarrasque an abomination of earth that is 'bane' flying. Didn't see that coming.

No one EXPECTS a Tarrasque Abomination.

52a5f48364704099ec1c2be5991fc2d9c6ff9e40_full.jpg

TheArcane

First Post
ZetaStriker said:
It's got a massive range though. Burst 5 is hitting 121 squares, and the massive 20 square range is nice for a Wizard doing what he should be doing... which is to say keeping his distance.

Well, I do suppose that the controller role is more about range than firepower, but still, unmodified (assuming it can be modified somehow) this power will barely scratch any creature at these levels. You've seen the previews - enormous amounts of HP...
Balancing classes is fine and dandy, but level 29 spells should be real killers IMHO. There's nothing epic about a scorching inferno from the heavens that causes the enemy to be slightly uncomfortably warm.

Twizz Stonefist

First Post
Level 3 Encounter Spells

Eldritch Rain Warlock (Fey) Attack 3
Hit: 1d10 + Charisma modifier damage.

Otherwind Stride Warlock (Fey) Attack 3
Hit: 1d8 + Charisma modifier damage, and the target is immobilized
until the end of your next turn.

Last edited:

Toryx

First Post
It's a good day. I just sold my books for $350.

I didn't bother looking anything up, but I can say that the books really look good. I do think that the paper is a little thinner than I'd like, but otherwise they appear to be well made.

I never would have thought anyone would make as big a mistake as XXXXXX did by shipping them so early. Their mistake is my gain.

Family

First Post
Toryx said:
It's a good day. I just sold my books for $350.

I didn't bother looking anything up, but I can say that the books really look good. I do think that the paper is a little thinner than I'd like, but otherwise they appear to be well made.

I never would have thought anyone would make as big a mistake as XXXXXX did by shipping them so early. Their mistake is my gain.

Well played good sir, +2 Wisdom.

Remove ads