• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just posting to make you all jealous, I HAVE THEM

jaldaen

First Post
One more question about zones: How does the typical Target line for them read.

Examples: Any creature in the zone or All creatures in the zone.

Andor

First Post
Fighter
-Iron vanguard
-Kensei
-Pit fighter
-Swordmaster

Swordmaster, and Kensai (loosely translateable as SwordMaster) are seperate Paragon Paths? Out of 4 possibilities they have two that overlap?

Why does WotC hate my brain?

fnwc

Explorer
Moniker said:
So I thought the books I got this morning my fiance picked up were the 4E books from buy.com, but I called customer support and they stated they won't ship until 6/6 and indicated that they have not shipped ANY of the pre-order books yet.

My overstock.com order tells me:

Dungeons and Dragons Core Rulebook Gift Set, 4th Edition (Box set)
1 $59.82 Shipped* May 23, 2008

However, I clicked on the tracking number info, and it says, "No information available at this time", which is a bit suspicious.

Ipissimus

First Post
I have 2 questions, hopefully easy to answer without quoting the books word for word...

The Skill Training feat vs. skill training from Multiclass feats: is there a difference? Is it just any one skill becoming trained on the first and selecting one from a limited list on the second?

Dark080matter

First Post
jelmore said:
For the Eberron fans in the house, how about the writeups for Warforged and Shifters as races from the MM?

x2, with Cheese. ;)

Anything, just a generic overview of what they do. And thanks for putting up with all of us unfortunate forum denizens!

In order to ease my mind on this whole illegal pdf thing, I went down to the local bookstore. It is a chain, so the guy didn't know the whole hubub going on. I told him that some people have gotten their books already and I was wondering if they had them in. I said I understand that they aren't supposed to be out till 6/6, but I would appreciate it if he could give me some info. He checked store records, and they are in stock, but not on the shelves until 6/6. I didn't pester him, because he was sorta doing me a favor to begin with.

So there are illegal copies going around, but the books have at least shipped to the retailers at this point. Some people already have legit copies. I am a little frustrated that WotC went to all this trouble to make sure that everyone got their books at the same time, and then the whole plan went to crap. This would all be OK if they would just say, "Since we screwed it up, we'll just release them early." Why is it that they would push good people to find illegal copies, even when the books are available to be sold? Sure, no one is forcing anyone to get the pdfs, but I understand those that do. Some people already got their books, and now it isn't fair. We should all beseach WotC to let the books be sold now.

Remove ads