• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just pre-ordered 3.5 from Amazon

Sakzilla

Explorer
On my confirmation, the expected ship date is March 10th, 2004. Is there some big delay I haven't heard about, or do you thing Amazon just has their dates wrong...

TalonComics

First Post
Lol... Now that's funny.

I'll be getting the revised books the morning of Friday, July 18th. I'll also be shipping them out that day.

~D

Seule

Explorer
I also got a ship date next spring. I assume either they have an error or (more likely) they are being conservative.

--Seule

John Crichton

First Post
I only asked because my ship dates are accurate and often order from them. Typically they seriously highball their shipping dates if they think there may be an issue getting things to people on time. Preorders are hard to judge because it takes into account your entire order. I wouldn't worry too much because they typically get stuff out pretty quickly and even if you ordered something that is coming out next year they'll ship the stuff that is coming out earlier separately so you'll still get it way before next year. Just keep an eye on the "Your Orders" page about a week or so before the books are due to ship. That'll let you know if they are coming soon or not. My guess would be that everything is fine unless they have run out of their initial batch of pre-order 3.5e books. ;)

EDIT: After checking the status of my own order which I placed on March 30th, I just noticed that my books are scheduled to ship July 7th which I know to not be true. I'll get mine the same day as everyone else (probably the 19th; overnight shipping option). Also, they have Monte Cook as the author for 2 of the 3 books. Oops.

Last edited:

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
John Crichton said:
Also, they have Monte Cook as the author for 2 of the 3 books. Oops.
Thank goodness we don't rely on Amazon for trustworthy bibliographical information. Just cheap books. :)

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads