• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Just what kind of cookie would you give an Illithid?

Bad_English

First Post

That came to mind here as I made a post. I know I saw someone with the :lol: sig about an Illithid and a no cookie...

First thing came to mind...

"Hivemind Brand Chips" Only the best minds in our cookies, featuring the original chewy and NEW; CRrrrruuuunchhy!

Creamy gray matter between two tasty skull bone waffers. to give a healthy filling of brain and a daily dose of calcium. Choosen by 3 of 4 birthing pool monitors throughout the dark realms.

Anymore ideas? ;)

TheAuldGrump

First Post
Well, let's see - for cereal to start the day Raisin Brain of course!

For cookies...hermits, but only one at a time...

For the appetizer pate foi gras...

and for the main course spinalghetti. ( Or spinalkapita, but that is slightly more obscure...)

The Auld Grump

Gez

First Post
That's foie gras. :)
Foie=liver; foi=faith. Not the same thing... :] (There's also fois=time as in "three times" or "once upon a time", and Foix, a city. There's a nursery rhyme about all these words that are pronounced the same way and have wildly different meanings.)

Spinalghetti... Don't that come from Schlock Mercenary? Or is it older?

I think the cookies that would interest an illithid are girl scout cookies ("made with real girl scouts", as Wednesday Adams would say). And maybe cookie monsters, but it's unsure they have brains.

simmo

First Post
ginger snaps - made from humanoids with a specific hair colour
double doc biscuits - made from humanoids with higher education qualifications
hob knobs - made from goblinoids living in rigid society structures
halfling digestives - great for dunking in your tea
Karamel crunch - made from an enigmatic race that live in mirrors

kleinetommy

First Post
biscuits, just plain simple biscuits.

It's not like the Mind Flayers is going to eat the cookie, so maybe a better question would be: "What kind of cookie would you eat before the mind flayer eats your brain?"

Whisper72

Explorer
kleinetommy said:
biscuits, just plain simple biscuits.

It's not like the Mind Flayers is going to eat the cookie, so maybe a better question would be: "What kind of cookie would you eat before the mind flayer eats your brain?"

Answer: a poisonous one, so the 'thid would choke to death on it?

Cerubus Dark

First Post
Bad_English said:

That came to mind here as I made a post. I know I saw someone with the :lol: sig about an Illithid and a no cookie...

First thing came to mind...

"Hivemind Brand Chips" Only the best minds in our cookies, featuring the original chewy and NEW; CRrrrruuuunchhy!

Creamy gray matter between two tasty skull bone waffers. to give a healthy filling of brain and a daily dose of calcium. Choosen by 3 of 4 birthing pool monitors throughout the dark realms.

Anymore ideas? ;)
Poisoned Cookies

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads