• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

D&D 5E Kate Welch's adventure anthology. What happened to it?

dave2008

Legend
Basically, what the title says. Does anyone know anything about the status of this project. Was it cancelled? Postponed?

D&D: All New Adventure Anthology Teased - Bell of Lost Souls
Damn! I was just thinking about making the same post yesterday and then again today. Thank you for doing it for me! ;)

i was going to also point out we were supposed the hear about it in Dragon+ earlier this year, they teased it in the December 2019 dragon plus in the "Next Issue" section:
1598489270268.png

based on that I am guessing the article is already written and the book pretty much ready to publish. Very curious about the delay. I don't know why, but I don't have a good feeling about it.

dave2008

Legend
Don’t WotC books usually have a two year development cycle? Could be a spring release.
We were supposed to get details about the book in first issue of Dragon+ of 2020, and then we didn't. Something happened after they published Dragon+ 29 that made them pull the plug on that article and frankly I haven't heard anything about it from WotC since that issue. Maybe someone could tweet them?

Eltab

Lord of the Hidden Layer
If the book is far enough along, WotC can finish it without her. (But they probably will have to remove her name from the cover while keeping her in the credits.)

If the book was in a condition that it still needed a 'push' when she left ... somebody else in WotC must adopt it or the unfinished sheaf of papers will gather dust on the shelf.

I hope for the former.

Remove ads