• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kcyldyei wins the Tournament of the Frog and the Frog armor! Yea! {Thanks DW}

Rini

First Post
Rini stretches, craning her neck around in search of her next competitor for the Tourney, hopeing that he has not taken up another fight. It also seems to her that Bayne was very silly for quiting the way he did when he had gotten so far.

So, the winner of this wins the Tourney, or is something else afoot?

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Kcyldyei

Knight of Light 2
Records:- 15-9

Holy Day, Holy Warrior, Pure Spirit, Mastery of Emotions, Chi Strike, Purity of Focus, Redeeming Light
Sig Style: Scorpion, Turtle
Mastery:Scorpion
Yen: 1

"You have nothing to worry about, nothing is afoot either, I'll fight as if I was a 2nd tier fighter as well so you don't need to worry about that as well," Kcyldyei says as he approaches.

He removes his riding cloak and bows to his opponent before taking up a fighting stance, "I'm sorry I kept you waiting madam but followers of Light are few which makes their tasks many. I wish you luck in this fight, you may choose the length and style."

Rini

First Post
::Rini curtseys to her opponent.::

I would enjoy a three flag-judge generated hands-traditional-strat match.

A-hem: JUDGE!

Darkwolf

First Post
I'll start you but if you try to continue later tonight (CST Time zone), you will need a new judge.

Reminder to Kcyldyei also, that for this match, as per the agreement in the tournament thread, he is limited to tier 2 powers only.

I decree this match to take place at the tower east of the Vineyard of Xian's Song on the day of the fist.

Rini
<MeowthBot> 1: The chimera tracks underneath the forest; defends against the violence of the water!
<MeowthBot> 2: The crane dodges across the desert; protects against the push of the battlements!
<MeowthBot> 3: The mongoose assaults the foothills; conceals the rolling of the teardrop!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manticore punches the prairie; reduces the descent of the steam!
<MeowthBot> 5: The supreme fist kicks the tower; silences the foray of the spirit!

Kcyldyei
<MeowthBot> 1: The staff tracks near the temple; dodges the quickening of the void!
<MeowthBot> 2: The ferocious raven parts the temple; dodges the storm of the stone!
<MeowthBot> 3: The frog devastates the gate; dominates the push of the earth!
<MeowthBot> 4: The manta ray crushes the foothills and moves near the foul; fends off the punch of the void! *yen*
<MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal punches the swamp; redirects the violence of the lightbeam! *yen*

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
Thank you very much DarkWolf.

::Rini bows to the judge::

~3: The mongoose assaults the foothills; conceals the rolling of the teardrop!~

::She then summons a mongoose to slash at her opponent. So fast and furious are the rodent's attacks, you cannot see Kcyldyei begin to cry from his pain...::

Darkwolf

First Post
KER-THUMP!

*DW looks at the sleeping fighters*
Um, you're supposed to be fighting! Not taking a nap!!
WAKE UP!!!

Rini, you may claim DQ on Kcyldyei for lack of posting...

Last edited:

Rini

First Post
DQ?

I shall await Kcyldyei as only I should wish him to wait for me. With patience and tolerence. I understand.

Festy_Dog

First Post
OOC:- Very sorry, I was sick for a long while, couldn't hold anything down, then right after I recovered I had to go to out of town for 4 days. I'll forfeit if you want but I'm real sorry about the wait.

Remove ads