• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keep on the Shadowfell Cards

captainstewart

Explorer
Since the beginning of the announcements of the 4th edition of D&D, I've been following the power cards thread very closely. I love all the various ideas that have been spread around in the interest of making things better and better for their players.

Since my campaign is starting off with the Keep on the Shadowfell adventure, I've put together a series of cards specific to the adventure to help things keep organized. While my players are using cards based on Ander's template, what I present below is a full set of all magic items for the adventure based on Tintagel's work.

I hope you all enjoy these. Comments are appreciated.

-----UPDATE-----
30-June-2008: For some reason, ENWorld keeps giving me errors with my file uploads, so I decided to just stick it on my own webhost and post the links. Hopefully this will work properly now.

-------FILES-------
http://www.lightwave-graphics.com/products/d&d/KSF_Magic_Items.pdf

Last edited:

Revinor

First Post
It is not a virus. Contents of the file are as follows

[Lightwave Graphics and Technology]

Error 403 - Access Denied

You have tried to reach a page that requires special permission for viewing.

If you have entered a username and password please go back and try again. Remember that both usernames and passwords are case sensitive.

If you continue to have problems with your access, or if you feel you have received this message in error, please contact us.

Alternatively the information you were looking for may be available from one of the other pages on our site.

captainstewart

Explorer
Wow, I'm terribly sorry for that embarrasing mess. For some reason when I uploaded the file to my webhost it set the permissions so it could not be accessed. I believe it should be fixed now.

captainstewart

Explorer
Well, I re-uploaded the file to my server and put in a link here instead of trying to do the cross-site upload thing ENWorld offers. As yet I can't quite figure out how to make that work properly, but I suppose links should work just fine.

"Avandra be with me; let this work as it should this time......."

Remove ads