• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Keith Baker: Have Dice, Will Travel

Mae

First Post
Hellcow said:
If someone in your group has a couch I can sleep on, I'd love to visit Croatia! Drop me an email with more information!

With that said, I should warn people that this is going to be a long-term project that may even stretch into 2010.

Sorry for the delay, you have an email in Bossy's mailbag and I'm glad to tell you we've got you covered if you choose to visit Croatia in this year, or the next! :)

As for the response from my friends, I'd label it as virally enthusiatic... once they got over the initial shock and disbelief. We'd love to have you come visit. There's at least one group who'd love to game with you in an Eberron game, and other options if you want to GM a non-D&D session. :cool:

valeren

First Post
Hi Keith, I'd be happy to host you here in Hawaii. Just sent you an e-mail.

The cloud forests? Hey, can I come? Salamat! :D

He He. Better in the cloud forests of Baguio than down here in the concrete jungles of Manila.

(Though am much closer to the sister cloud forest of Tagaytay.)

HalWhitewyrm

First Post
Damn, Keith. Just like that you take away my title of The Gamer Traveler!

Needless to say, you have just become my #1 subject for the forseeable future, for better or worse. I will email you as I'd love to talk to you for the podcast and get more info on this awesome (and enviable) stunt.

And of course, let me know if you'll be passing by Miami Beach.

Aeolius

Adventurer
My thought is that it's not much of a contest when the "prize" is having to put me up & show me around... if it was a CONTEST, I'd show up at your door, run a game, clean your fish tanks, and turn into a pizza.

On a serious note, if you do swing through the Greensboro area, I always have room available... so long as you aren't allergic to dogs, cats, fish, birds, turtles, hamsters, squirrels, rabbits, goats, pigs, chickens, horses, or donkeys. ;)

Remove ads