• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kender Game OOC thread. Warning: possesions will be borrowed.

Deedlit

First Post
ATTN:This is not a troll

I am recruiting for a kender-only game. Here are the rules
1. Alignments:CG, CN, NG, CE
2. Races:Anything kenderish, except afflicted kender. This includes half-kender, kendragons(ECL +15 here)(Kipper's version), goatsucker birds, kenderesti, and talking wooly mammoths, along with many others.
3. Tavin Springfingers' version of the kender will be used, as will his handler class. Other then that, anything on the kencyclopedia is fair game.
4. I will allow everything from PHB, DMG, MM(Race limitations are still in affect) dl3e.com(Except variant kender), kencyclopedia.com(My main resource. I will use those tables for pouch-picks.) and splatbooks, everything else is on a case-by-case basis.
5. Be your own kender, not a Tasslehoff clone. Roleplay well, and never forget kender do not steal, they borrow.
6. 36 point buy, and the fate point system will be borrowed(In the kender sense) from Sollir's game. Max HP at every level.
7. Set post DoVM, on ansalon. Will start in Hylo.
8. Level 16 game.

Last edited:

Deedlit

First Post
Sure. You'll find most of the info you need on the world changes in game. I should note, the gods are back, except for Paladine and Takhisis.

novyet

First Post
Cool, count me in if you'll have me! I'm thinking at the moment, but definitely a roguish sort of character. I'll start on it as soon as I get home tonight. :)

Sniktch

First Post
Kender only game?

Wow, nothing but a party full of kender... I smell TPK somewhere along the way, they can't help but get in way over their heads. :D

When are you looking to have character submissions gathered and get started?

Deedlit

First Post
Probably this very thread, though I'll change the title. I won't start a rogue's gallery thread until I at least have 4 people in the game. Thankfully, since this is a kender game, it's rather easy to add party members, or at least should be.

Jarval

Explorer
Deedlit, what are your thoughts about the Leadership feat? I was thinking of my character taking it, but I thought I'd ask first.

Remove ads