Spelljammer Kender in Spelljammer?! Are they showing up in SJ before DL?

Parmandur

Book-Friend
Or they're keeping it a secret that as part of the adventure you go to various planets...like ones they've announced and maybe some they haven't...
In addition to the Athas bean spilling, someone pointed out that one of the unnamed Wildspace clusters looked like Oerth from old Spelljammer products.

Weiley31

Legend
Or they're keeping it a secret that as part of the adventure you go to various planets...like ones they've announced and maybe some they haven't...

Planet?! Of Kender!? It only said town….

They say all roads lead to Rome. But I'm sure all roads lead away from Kender Town.
In the VERY FIRST EPISODE of Legends of the Multiverse, in the intro before the actual session started, Todd Kenreck Let the cat outta the bag that the PCs would be, at one point, coming across Krynn later on.

In Sigil there is an "Athastown" and possibly a separate neighbourhood for Athasian Halflings themselves. I think someone once tried to put new Kender arrivals into that neighbourhood inhabited by Athasian Halflings. No one asked the Athasian Halflings for their opinion, but it might have been "tastes like crodlu".

I remember reading somewhere in the Spelljammer 2e setting that warnings were issued about making any landings near or in Kenderhome. :p The general worry among spelljammers was that the Kender might 'borrow' their craft.

In Sigil there is an "Athastown" and possibly a separate neighbourhood for Athasian Halflings themselves. I think someone once tried to put new Kender arrivals into that neighbourhood inhabited by Athasian Halflings. No one asked the Athasian Halflings for their opinion, but it might have been "tastes like crodlu".
I seem to recall an incident where someone directed a batch of newly arrived halfings to a prominent halfling neighborhood in Sigil, only for all sorts of havoc to break out because the new arrivals were Athasian and the community they were directed to was distinctly not...

Don't remember Kender being involved.

Remove ads