• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Kenji vs. Orlandu

z_mystic

First Post
Seems you keep following me around. Perhaps a bit unhappy I made your dojo record bad? Well I'm not to happy about the past, that's why I keep traveling. But someone as big as you can make the past catch up pretty fast.

Kenji

No Items
0 yen
Record 1-11
First to 10 losses.

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
You wish to fight then? In the heat of battle the past melts away... Show me what you learned in your short time with me..

Orlandu, Honorable Ogre Magi

Green Belt 1
11-6
Signature Styles: Turtle, Sword, Frog
Dojo Style: Ki-Rin
Fists of Fury
Chi Strike
Mastery of Emotions (Not right now I am not =P)
Ogre Clan Sword (Grants Wielder Signature Location Mountains)
5 Yen

Last edited:

z_mystic

First Post
"Sorry, but you know the way of these lands..."

I find your gardener to be slovenly, your estate to be overgrown, and your grandfather's hand to be blunt.

Kalanyr

Explorer
Kalanyr enters.

" An Overgrown estate and a Blunthanded grandfather are truly terrible! Insult to Kenji! He may set type and Length"

"The Light has decreed this match to take place at the lake west of the Obsidian Tower on the evening of the sword."

Skarnkai

First Post
My Hand:
1.The lizard prances within the well; defends against the assailment of the invisible blade!
2.The manticore mangles the castle; parries the push of the fell dagger!
3.The ki-rin invades the wastelands when it dominates the well; defends against the energy of the water!
4.The irresistible lotus blossum invades the gate; redirects the push of the comet so it defends against the slash of the armor!
5.The northstar sings before the castle; silences the pain of the moon!

z_mystic

First Post
Kenji's first masterfully crafted hand:
USED<MeowthBot> 1: The rat withers the city; grasps the chaos of the soul!
<MeowthBot> 2: The jaguar strikes within the ravine; silences the chaos of the canine!
USED<MeowthBot> 3: The balancing needle drifts close to the heavens; dodges the storm of the foul!
<MeowthBot> 4: The needle tracks in the midst of the spring; redirects the speed of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 5: The toad quells the pond; reduces the slash of the air!

Last edited:

Skarnkai

First Post
CHI STRIKE!!!

2.The manticore mangles the castle; parries the push of the fell dagger!

*angered at his stundents failing, he goes into the agressive manticore style, striking out at Kenji's torso, mangling it as he parries the blows of his opponent's fell blade*

z_mystic

First Post
The rat withers the city; grasps the chaos of the soul!

Kenji withers Orlandu like a city out of luck, making him open to his attacks.

Remove ads